- Provincial Agriculture extends support to farmers
- Governor Padilla awards cash to 7 centenarians
- Bonus unsure for PLGU COS employees
- Governor CMP clarified on caterer’s issue
- Awarding of P100,000 to Novo Vizcayano Centenarians
- Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Capitol perimeter fence
- PDC-DEVAD 3rd regular business meeting
- Province sets to sustain nutrition programs
- 2016 Paskua Ditoy Nueva Vizcaya Parol Contest
- SN Aboitiz shows support to local ginger industry
- Capitol extends gifts in Diadi
- PNC prepares for 2017 activities
- Province receives nutrition awards
- CA mulls employees appeal
- PLGU employees undergo supervisory development training
- BM Marcos encourages MLGUs to join in PRCs Blood Samaritan Program
- NV carries off “National Quality Corn Achiever Award” anew
- Population Office celebrates PopDev week
- Training on Supervisory Development Course (SDC) Track I with CSC
- Nueva Vizcaya dad defends ‘Kaingin’ system of IPs
NV carries off “National Quality Corn Achiever Award” anew
It is a back to back achievement for the province for winning the country’s most coveted “Outstanding Quality Corn Achiever Award.”
Under the leadership of Governor Carlos M. Padilla, Nueva Vizcaya was awarded by the Department of Agriculture (DA) during the 4th National Quality Corn Achievers Awarding Ceremony held at the The Farm at Carpenter Hill, Koronadal City South Cotabato on November 16, 2016.
A plaque of recognition and a P3 million cash prize was received by Governor Carlos M. Padilla accompanied by Provincial Agriculturist Alexander B. Domingo.
The same title was also awarded to the province last year at Clark, Pampanga during the leadership of former governor Ruth R. Padilla.
Aside from the provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya, the municipality of Bagabag and Diadi also won the award wherein Bagabag became a hall of famer and it was the first time for Diadi.
Provincial Agriculturist Alexander B. Domingo was also honored as Outstanding Provincial Agriculturist. Along with him were Julia P. Torio and Jasmin S. Ballesteros of Bagabag and Diadi respectively as Outstanding Municipal Agriculturists. Torio is also now a hall of famer.
The municipalities of Bagabag and Diadi were so lucky because the Outstanding Municipal Corn Coordinators also from the said municipalities in the person of Virginia S. Labaro of Bagabag who won the award for the 3rd time which made her a hall of famer too and for Diadi in the person of Susana T. Muli.
Further, Brigido M. Lopez, Oliver Toledo, Mary Jane P. Lopez, Marie Jean B. Novelozo, Rosita S. Sabio, Rosalinda A. Alcantara, Jemarie C. Bahatan, Noralyn G. Busa and Maria Christina S. Opeǹa were recognized as Outstanding Agricultural Extension Workers (AEWs). Hall of famer was awarded to Lopez, Toledo, Sabio and Busa.
For the Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) Corn Certified Farms, the recognition was given to Celso Gabaon, Elma Torio, Olive Cabauatan, Evangeline Agnol, Eduardo Jasmin and Nueva Vizcaya Experiment Station all from Bagabag. They were all awarded for meeting the standard set by DA in the area of food safety. #mccd