- Youth Summit held
- PNP holds health caravan
- Outstanding teachers awarded
- PSWDO gears for 2017 search of model entrep
- Election of young officials conducted
- Student leader training conducted
- Galima leads dental mission
- Another Vizcaya beauty joins national search
- 2 centenarians receive incentives
- Nutrition action plan workshop held
- PLGU prepares for IP month
- Infra and Tourism activities suspended
- Army-NPA clash leaves four dead
- SC closes EO 03 petition
- Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
- SN Aboitiz aides Nutrition Scholars
- Awarding of Municipal Development Assistance Fund
- CMP opens another project
- Awarding of cash incentive to CJ Gasmin, Taekwondo Gold Medalist in S. Korea
- Vizcayano bags gold in South Korea
BM Marcos encourages MLGUs to join in PRCs Blood Samaritan Program
It is an accepted reality that blood is life and oftentimes scarce when most needed; hence, Nueva Vizcaya’s growing population which is directly proportional to an increasing blood usage, indigent patients who need blood transfusion are hard up in looking for blood donors and much more, money to pay the cost of Blood Processing Fee.
It is a problem of the province that Board Member Prescilla Ong Marcos wants to resolve by encouraging all Municipal Governments Units to participate in the Blood Samaritan Program of Philippine Red Cross (PRC) Nueva Vizcaya Chapter.
The PRC has launched the Blood Samaritan Program that aims to conduct fund raising activities in all barangays and municipalities in Nueva Vizcaya to raise fund for the project to provide free blood processing fee, simultaneously intensify advocacy on voluntary blood donation, organize and conduct mass blood typing to provide readily available data base of blood donors and mass blood donation to provide adequate blood for every patient in the community needing blood transfusion.
Last October 17,BM Marcos passed a resolution in the 9th Sangguniang Panlalawigan during their 16th Regular Session encouraging all Municipal Governments Units in the Province of Nueva Vizcaya to signify their willingness, through a resolution, to enter into an agreement with the Philippine Red Cross, Nueva Vizcaya Chapter to participate/join in the Blood Samaritan Program for the benefits of their respective constituents.
All other board members are in full support to the resolution passed by BM Marcos. #mccd