- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
- Vizcaya’s teenage pregnancy still 3rd in the Region
- NVPPO all set for women’s month celebration
- Nueva Vizcaya marks highest rate of VAWC in Region 2
- PSWDO launches feeding program
- DOLE accepts applications for OFW livelihood assistance
- PIA conducts ASEAN Quiz Bee NV leg
- NVAT holds assembly and election
- El Salvador Votes for Water over Gold
- Presidente Sánchez Cerén agradece apoyo de Nueva Vizcaya en la lucha contra la minería metálica en El Salvador
- Gov. Padilla and Engr. Sabado presenting the Mining in Nueva Vizcaya during their visit at El Salvador
- La Asamblea Legislativa aprobó hoy con 69 votos el Decreto de Prohibición de Minería Metálica en El Salvador
BM Marcos encourages MLGUs to join in PRCs Blood Samaritan Program
It is an accepted reality that blood is life and oftentimes scarce when most needed; hence, Nueva Vizcaya’s growing population which is directly proportional to an increasing blood usage, indigent patients who need blood transfusion are hard up in looking for blood donors and much more, money to pay the cost of Blood Processing Fee.
It is a problem of the province that Board Member Prescilla Ong Marcos wants to resolve by encouraging all Municipal Governments Units to participate in the Blood Samaritan Program of Philippine Red Cross (PRC) Nueva Vizcaya Chapter.
The PRC has launched the Blood Samaritan Program that aims to conduct fund raising activities in all barangays and municipalities in Nueva Vizcaya to raise fund for the project to provide free blood processing fee, simultaneously intensify advocacy on voluntary blood donation, organize and conduct mass blood typing to provide readily available data base of blood donors and mass blood donation to provide adequate blood for every patient in the community needing blood transfusion.
Last October 17,BM Marcos passed a resolution in the 9th Sangguniang Panlalawigan during their 16th Regular Session encouraging all Municipal Governments Units in the Province of Nueva Vizcaya to signify their willingness, through a resolution, to enter into an agreement with the Philippine Red Cross, Nueva Vizcaya Chapter to participate/join in the Blood Samaritan Program for the benefits of their respective constituents.
All other board members are in full support to the resolution passed by BM Marcos. #mccd