- Provincial Agriculture extends support to farmers
- Governor Padilla awards cash to 7 centenarians
- Bonus unsure for PLGU COS employees
- Governor CMP clarified on caterer’s issue
- Awarding of P100,000 to Novo Vizcayano Centenarians
- Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Capitol perimeter fence
- PDC-DEVAD 3rd regular business meeting
- Province sets to sustain nutrition programs
- 2016 Paskua Ditoy Nueva Vizcaya Parol Contest
- SN Aboitiz shows support to local ginger industry
- Capitol extends gifts in Diadi
- PNC prepares for 2017 activities
- Province receives nutrition awards
- CA mulls employees appeal
- PLGU employees undergo supervisory development training
- BM Marcos encourages MLGUs to join in PRCs Blood Samaritan Program
- NV carries off “National Quality Corn Achiever Award” anew
- Population Office celebrates PopDev week
- Training on Supervisory Development Course (SDC) Track I with CSC
- Nueva Vizcaya dad defends ‘Kaingin’ system of IPs
BM Marcos encourages MLGUs to join in PRCs Blood Samaritan Program
It is an accepted reality that blood is life and oftentimes scarce when most needed; hence, Nueva Vizcaya’s growing population which is directly proportional to an increasing blood usage, indigent patients who need blood transfusion are hard up in looking for blood donors and much more, money to pay the cost of Blood Processing Fee.
It is a problem of the province that Board Member Prescilla Ong Marcos wants to resolve by encouraging all Municipal Governments Units to participate in the Blood Samaritan Program of Philippine Red Cross (PRC) Nueva Vizcaya Chapter.
The PRC has launched the Blood Samaritan Program that aims to conduct fund raising activities in all barangays and municipalities in Nueva Vizcaya to raise fund for the project to provide free blood processing fee, simultaneously intensify advocacy on voluntary blood donation, organize and conduct mass blood typing to provide readily available data base of blood donors and mass blood donation to provide adequate blood for every patient in the community needing blood transfusion.
Last October 17,BM Marcos passed a resolution in the 9th Sangguniang Panlalawigan during their 16th Regular Session encouraging all Municipal Governments Units in the Province of Nueva Vizcaya to signify their willingness, through a resolution, to enter into an agreement with the Philippine Red Cross, Nueva Vizcaya Chapter to participate/join in the Blood Samaritan Program for the benefits of their respective constituents.
All other board members are in full support to the resolution passed by BM Marcos. #mccd