- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
- Meet Saniata 2017 1st Runner Up
- Population Office holds Complan workshop
- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
BM Marcos encourages MLGUs to join in PRCs Blood Samaritan Program
It is an accepted reality that blood is life and oftentimes scarce when most needed; hence, Nueva Vizcaya’s growing population which is directly proportional to an increasing blood usage, indigent patients who need blood transfusion are hard up in looking for blood donors and much more, money to pay the cost of Blood Processing Fee.
It is a problem of the province that Board Member Prescilla Ong Marcos wants to resolve by encouraging all Municipal Governments Units to participate in the Blood Samaritan Program of Philippine Red Cross (PRC) Nueva Vizcaya Chapter.
The PRC has launched the Blood Samaritan Program that aims to conduct fund raising activities in all barangays and municipalities in Nueva Vizcaya to raise fund for the project to provide free blood processing fee, simultaneously intensify advocacy on voluntary blood donation, organize and conduct mass blood typing to provide readily available data base of blood donors and mass blood donation to provide adequate blood for every patient in the community needing blood transfusion.
Last October 17,BM Marcos passed a resolution in the 9th Sangguniang Panlalawigan during their 16th Regular Session encouraging all Municipal Governments Units in the Province of Nueva Vizcaya to signify their willingness, through a resolution, to enter into an agreement with the Philippine Red Cross, Nueva Vizcaya Chapter to participate/join in the Blood Samaritan Program for the benefits of their respective constituents.
All other board members are in full support to the resolution passed by BM Marcos. #mccd