- Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
- Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
- DepEd prepares for CAVRAA 2018
- PHRMO gives new office guidelines and policies
- Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
- NV Police reports to CMP
- PCAO reports on 2017 accomplishments
- BIR demands back taxes from PLGU employees
- Lions Club makes public apology over eye exam confusion
- PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
- “Lions” of Vizcaya receive recognition
- Wild food plants for wildlife
- SN Aboitiz to aid province more this 2018
- CMP, NIA sign MOA with Irrigators
- Abot-Palad and BNS receive aid from SN Aboitiz
- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
BM Marcos encourages MLGUs to join in PRCs Blood Samaritan Program
It is an accepted reality that blood is life and oftentimes scarce when most needed; hence, Nueva Vizcaya’s growing population which is directly proportional to an increasing blood usage, indigent patients who need blood transfusion are hard up in looking for blood donors and much more, money to pay the cost of Blood Processing Fee.
It is a problem of the province that Board Member Prescilla Ong Marcos wants to resolve by encouraging all Municipal Governments Units to participate in the Blood Samaritan Program of Philippine Red Cross (PRC) Nueva Vizcaya Chapter.
The PRC has launched the Blood Samaritan Program that aims to conduct fund raising activities in all barangays and municipalities in Nueva Vizcaya to raise fund for the project to provide free blood processing fee, simultaneously intensify advocacy on voluntary blood donation, organize and conduct mass blood typing to provide readily available data base of blood donors and mass blood donation to provide adequate blood for every patient in the community needing blood transfusion.
Last October 17,BM Marcos passed a resolution in the 9th Sangguniang Panlalawigan during their 16th Regular Session encouraging all Municipal Governments Units in the Province of Nueva Vizcaya to signify their willingness, through a resolution, to enter into an agreement with the Philippine Red Cross, Nueva Vizcaya Chapter to participate/join in the Blood Samaritan Program for the benefits of their respective constituents.
All other board members are in full support to the resolution passed by BM Marcos. #mccd