- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
- Bambang wins Miss CDW 2017
- 365: The Art of Being Alone by Jade Gacuan art exhibit
- PLGU NV wants public to appreciate province history and culture through photo contest
- Malacañang declared June 26 a holiday for Eid’l Fitr
- ARTC guesthouse opens to public
- PCAO grants aids to 20 individuals
- A better venue
- Awarding of financial assistance and material assistance to various barangays, schools and other org.
- Meet & Greet: Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines
- The Winners in the GAF17 activities
- Red Cross donates cereals and biscuits
- Province evaluated for second year Crown
- NGCP gives free school supplies for Vizcaya schoolers
- 4 Vizcayana centenarians up for P.1M aid
- Aritao wins 9th street dancing championship
VRH inaugurates new OPD building
The Veterans Regional Hospital (VRH) inaugurated on November 24 the new 4-storey Out-Patient Department (OPD) building worth P130 million located in front of the existing VRH building which started with a mass officiated by Bishop Ramon Villena.
Guests and officials also had the Ground-breaking Ceremony of the proposed Training Center and Dialysis Building, Health Summit with the Department of Health (DOH) officials, and earlier had a tree planting activity with Secretary Paulyn Jean Rossel-Ubial of the DOH.
Bishop Villena said, “What makes me interested in coming here is that, VRH is coming up with a quality, effective and affordable OPD that caters to the poorest of the poor. Every person has his eminent value.”
Governor Carlos M. Padilla thanked the DOH for the support they are extending to the province and said that by next year, the DOH will also be releasing the allotted P50 million for the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Hospital (NVPH). “It is not that we are competing with VRH for the PLGU and VRH have an agreement in networking of resources,” Padilla said.
Dr. Cirilo Galindez, Medical Center Chief of VRH, said that they will be submitting a resolution renaming the VRH to R2 Trauma Medical Center. “The word Veterans is a misnomer making people think that the hospital is for the veterans only,” Galindez said.
“The new OPD building is testimonial to the hard-work and dedication of the VRH. It manifests the true desire and good service of the VRH employees,” said the Undersecretary of Health, Dr. Herminigildo Valle.
DOH Secretary Rossel-Ubial encouraged the medical practitioners to value their clients, especially the poor. “Treat your patients well, if you want to be treated the same,” she said.
Congressman Luisa Lloren Cuaresma also said that in partnership with the PLGU, through Governor Padilla, must have to do something to look into the health conditions of the people in the province. #bg