- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
- Bambang wins Miss CDW 2017
- 365: The Art of Being Alone by Jade Gacuan art exhibit
- PLGU NV wants public to appreciate province history and culture through photo contest
- Malacañang declared June 26 a holiday for Eid’l Fitr
- ARTC guesthouse opens to public
- PCAO grants aids to 20 individuals
- A better venue
- Awarding of financial assistance and material assistance to various barangays, schools and other org.
- Meet & Greet: Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines
- The Winners in the GAF17 activities
- Red Cross donates cereals and biscuits
- Province evaluated for second year Crown
- NGCP gives free school supplies for Vizcaya schoolers
- 4 Vizcayana centenarians up for P.1M aid
- Aritao wins 9th street dancing championship
DA releases over P140M –worth of assistance to Nueva Vizcaya farmers
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – The Department of Agriculture(DA) recently released more than P140 million assistance to farmers in the province.
Celerina Miranda, DA provincial chief said the assistance was released during the recent visit of Secretary Manny Pinol at the Nueva Vizcaya Experimental Station(NVES) in Bagabag town.
“Nueva Vizcaya is the first province who were given these assistance through Secretary Manny Pinol,” she said.
The assistance were for the Ulong-Ulong small water impounding project in Alfonso Castaneda town, coffee enterprise development for the Ambaguio town, sheep module and vegetable flour facility for Aritao town, Belance small water impounding project in Dupax del Norte town, tramline and goat module for Kayapa town, native chilcken module and tramline for Kasibu town, pump and engine equipment, cassava pulverizer and granulator for Quezon town,Bangaan diversion dam, four wheel drive tractor, cassava grater and presser and cassava granulator and cassava digger for Solano town and Alay Kapwa Multi-Purpose Cooperative(AKMPC), spring development for Sta. Fe town, Nagbitin small water and impounding project and corn planter for Villaverde town’s farmer-led extensionist and corn growers association, vermicomposting facility for Nueva Vizcaya State University(NVSU) in Bayombong town, pump and enginee equipment for Bagabag town,cassava granulator, vermicomposting facility, cassava grater and presser for Bagabag town’s Rural Improvement Club(RIC) and egg incubator, mother tank for semen storage, field tank, forage chopper Farm-to-Market Roads in six sites, 9 livelihood projects , mandaring production and marketing enterprise, bio-organic composting machine, implementation of climate change adaptation training program and provisions of fisheries livelihood projects for the provincial government.#Ben Moses Ebreo