- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
- Meet Saniata 2017 1st Runner Up
- Population Office holds Complan workshop
- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
Provincial Capitol is Red Orchid Hall of Famer
Nueva Vizcaya’s Capitol has kept its distinction as the leading local government office in the fight against smoking.
On Thursday (August 25), The Provincial Capitol once again took home the Red Orchid Award for the third time. The Provincial Capitol is now a Hall of Famer on working for a tobacco-free environment.
Meanwhile, the Hall of Fame Award was also given to Dupax District Hospital (DDH) and Kasibu Municipal Hospital for Hospital Category for consistently winning the award for three consecutive time.
Other hospitals that won the award were Lieutenant Tidang Municipal Hospital and Diadi Emergency Hospital for the second time around. They are now candidates for a Hall of Famer for the next awarding.
For LGU category, it is now the second year for the municipality of Kayapa to win the award, first time for the Municipality of Santa Fe and Aritao, while the Municipality of Bayombong won the Pink Orchid Award.
Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima, Provincial Health Officer Dr. Edwin B. Galapon, and representatives of the winning hospitals and LGUs attended and received the award in the Regional Awarding Ceremony held at Tuguegarao, Cagayan.
Red Orchid Awardee is recognized every year for its initiative or efforts for smoke free campaign whether by the local government unit, government office or government hospitals.
Last June 23, the Province had already won the Hall of Fame Award in the national level during the awarding ceremony held at the Manila Hotel, Manila. Nueva Vizcaya is the only province entire the Philippines that won the Hall of Fame Award.
Hall of Famer were also given to the municipalities of Ambaguio and Kasibu wherein they were the only LGUs from Region II that won the award. #mccd