- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
- Bambang wins Miss CDW 2017
- 365: The Art of Being Alone by Jade Gacuan art exhibit
- PLGU NV wants public to appreciate province history and culture through photo contest
- Malacañang declared June 26 a holiday for Eid’l Fitr
- ARTC guesthouse opens to public
- PCAO grants aids to 20 individuals
- A better venue
- Awarding of financial assistance and material assistance to various barangays, schools and other org.
- Meet & Greet: Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines
- The Winners in the GAF17 activities
- Red Cross donates cereals and biscuits
- Province evaluated for second year Crown
- NGCP gives free school supplies for Vizcaya schoolers
- 4 Vizcayana centenarians up for P.1M aid
- Aritao wins 9th street dancing championship
Provincial Capitol is Red Orchid Hall of Famer
Nueva Vizcaya’s Capitol has kept its distinction as the leading local government office in the fight against smoking.
On Thursday (August 25), The Provincial Capitol once again took home the Red Orchid Award for the third time. The Provincial Capitol is now a Hall of Famer on working for a tobacco-free environment.
Meanwhile, the Hall of Fame Award was also given to Dupax District Hospital (DDH) and Kasibu Municipal Hospital for Hospital Category for consistently winning the award for three consecutive time.
Other hospitals that won the award were Lieutenant Tidang Municipal Hospital and Diadi Emergency Hospital for the second time around. They are now candidates for a Hall of Famer for the next awarding.
For LGU category, it is now the second year for the municipality of Kayapa to win the award, first time for the Municipality of Santa Fe and Aritao, while the Municipality of Bayombong won the Pink Orchid Award.
Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima, Provincial Health Officer Dr. Edwin B. Galapon, and representatives of the winning hospitals and LGUs attended and received the award in the Regional Awarding Ceremony held at Tuguegarao, Cagayan.
Red Orchid Awardee is recognized every year for its initiative or efforts for smoke free campaign whether by the local government unit, government office or government hospitals.
Last June 23, the Province had already won the Hall of Fame Award in the national level during the awarding ceremony held at the Manila Hotel, Manila. Nueva Vizcaya is the only province entire the Philippines that won the Hall of Fame Award.
Hall of Famer were also given to the municipalities of Ambaguio and Kasibu wherein they were the only LGUs from Region II that won the award. #mccd