- Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
- Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
- DepEd prepares for CAVRAA 2018
- PHRMO gives new office guidelines and policies
- Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
- NV Police reports to CMP
- PCAO reports on 2017 accomplishments
- BIR demands back taxes from PLGU employees
- Lions Club makes public apology over eye exam confusion
- PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
- “Lions” of Vizcaya receive recognition
- Wild food plants for wildlife
- SN Aboitiz to aid province more this 2018
- CMP, NIA sign MOA with Irrigators
- Abot-Palad and BNS receive aid from SN Aboitiz
- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
Provincial Capitol is Red Orchid Hall of Famer
Nueva Vizcaya’s Capitol has kept its distinction as the leading local government office in the fight against smoking.
On Thursday (August 25), The Provincial Capitol once again took home the Red Orchid Award for the third time. The Provincial Capitol is now a Hall of Famer on working for a tobacco-free environment.
Meanwhile, the Hall of Fame Award was also given to Dupax District Hospital (DDH) and Kasibu Municipal Hospital for Hospital Category for consistently winning the award for three consecutive time.
Other hospitals that won the award were Lieutenant Tidang Municipal Hospital and Diadi Emergency Hospital for the second time around. They are now candidates for a Hall of Famer for the next awarding.
For LGU category, it is now the second year for the municipality of Kayapa to win the award, first time for the Municipality of Santa Fe and Aritao, while the Municipality of Bayombong won the Pink Orchid Award.
Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima, Provincial Health Officer Dr. Edwin B. Galapon, and representatives of the winning hospitals and LGUs attended and received the award in the Regional Awarding Ceremony held at Tuguegarao, Cagayan.
Red Orchid Awardee is recognized every year for its initiative or efforts for smoke free campaign whether by the local government unit, government office or government hospitals.
Last June 23, the Province had already won the Hall of Fame Award in the national level during the awarding ceremony held at the Manila Hotel, Manila. Nueva Vizcaya is the only province entire the Philippines that won the Hall of Fame Award.
Hall of Famer were also given to the municipalities of Ambaguio and Kasibu wherein they were the only LGUs from Region II that won the award. #mccd