- Provincial Agriculture extends support to farmers
- Governor Padilla awards cash to 7 centenarians
- Bonus unsure for PLGU COS employees
- Governor CMP clarified on caterer’s issue
- Awarding of P100,000 to Novo Vizcayano Centenarians
- Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Capitol perimeter fence
- PDC-DEVAD 3rd regular business meeting
- Province sets to sustain nutrition programs
- 2016 Paskua Ditoy Nueva Vizcaya Parol Contest
- SN Aboitiz shows support to local ginger industry
- Capitol extends gifts in Diadi
- PNC prepares for 2017 activities
- Province receives nutrition awards
- CA mulls employees appeal
- PLGU employees undergo supervisory development training
- BM Marcos encourages MLGUs to join in PRCs Blood Samaritan Program
- NV carries off “National Quality Corn Achiever Award” anew
- Population Office celebrates PopDev week
- Training on Supervisory Development Course (SDC) Track I with CSC
- Nueva Vizcaya dad defends ‘Kaingin’ system of IPs
Provincial Capitol is Red Orchid Hall of Famer
Nueva Vizcaya’s Capitol has kept its distinction as the leading local government office in the fight against smoking.
On Thursday (August 25), The Provincial Capitol once again took home the Red Orchid Award for the third time. The Provincial Capitol is now a Hall of Famer on working for a tobacco-free environment.
Meanwhile, the Hall of Fame Award was also given to Dupax District Hospital (DDH) and Kasibu Municipal Hospital for Hospital Category for consistently winning the award for three consecutive time.
Other hospitals that won the award were Lieutenant Tidang Municipal Hospital and Diadi Emergency Hospital for the second time around. They are now candidates for a Hall of Famer for the next awarding.
For LGU category, it is now the second year for the municipality of Kayapa to win the award, first time for the Municipality of Santa Fe and Aritao, while the Municipality of Bayombong won the Pink Orchid Award.
Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima, Provincial Health Officer Dr. Edwin B. Galapon, and representatives of the winning hospitals and LGUs attended and received the award in the Regional Awarding Ceremony held at Tuguegarao, Cagayan.
Red Orchid Awardee is recognized every year for its initiative or efforts for smoke free campaign whether by the local government unit, government office or government hospitals.
Last June 23, the Province had already won the Hall of Fame Award in the national level during the awarding ceremony held at the Manila Hotel, Manila. Nueva Vizcaya is the only province entire the Philippines that won the Hall of Fame Award.
Hall of Famer were also given to the municipalities of Ambaguio and Kasibu wherein they were the only LGUs from Region II that won the award. #mccd