- Youth Summit held
- PNP holds health caravan
- Outstanding teachers awarded
- PSWDO gears for 2017 search of model entrep
- Election of young officials conducted
- Student leader training conducted
- Galima leads dental mission
- Another Vizcaya beauty joins national search
- 2 centenarians receive incentives
- Nutrition action plan workshop held
- PLGU prepares for IP month
- Infra and Tourism activities suspended
- Army-NPA clash leaves four dead
- SC closes EO 03 petition
- Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
- SN Aboitiz aides Nutrition Scholars
- Awarding of Municipal Development Assistance Fund
- CMP opens another project
- Awarding of cash incentive to CJ Gasmin, Taekwondo Gold Medalist in S. Korea
- Vizcayano bags gold in South Korea
Provincial Hospital survey “somewhat satisfied”
The Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Hospital (NVPH) scored “somewhat satisfied” on overall patient satisfaction during a survey conducted last July on all admitted patients in order to gather a general assessment on various services of the hospital.
Governor Carlos M. Padilla ordered the said client satisfaction survey as agreed upon during the initial meeting with the employees of the said hospital due to complaints and negative comments of patients on hospital services and employees which in turn would like to be addressed immediately by the present Governor.
According to the report of OIC Provincial Accountant Santiago Soliven, comments pertaining to the inadequacy of some structures and facilities of the hospital, maintenance of cleanliness, unavailability of some medicines, safety and security, fast delivery of services and competence of employees surfaced.
There were some downturn in some parts of the analysis where scores on given services from nursing aides and dieticians and inadequacy of hospital fixtures and facilities were lower, according to the results of the statistical analysis prepared by Pearl Via S. Coballes, Associate Dean of Student Affairs and Services for Women at Saint Mary’s University (SMU). Overall result scores are from 3.61 to 4.28 which is “somewhat satisfied” according to the established legend for the said analysis.
Despite positive results, Governor Padilla took immediate actions to some concerns like the appointment of additional personnel and approval of the petty cash for fast moving medicines. #krizel