- Forum on extractive transparency held
- Provincial ManCom meeting identifies concerns
- Miss Nueva Vizcaya wins Miss Tourism Universe
- Rare species found in Mt. Palali
- Governor lectures on Federalism
- 2 centenarians receive incentives
- Water over gold forum held
- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
Baresbes covered court, Ampakleng road completed
Covered courts are used primarily to hold barangay activities, school activities and sports related activities. In 2015, Governor Ruth Padilla encouraged the barangay officials to use these multi-purpose buildings as the evacuation centers during calamities.
All the 15 municipalities of the province identified evacuation centers located in the capital of the town which in most cases are inaccessible to most people, especially to those in the far flung areas.
To address the situation, Governor Padilla supported the construction of covered courts or multi-purpose buildings in the barangays in cooperation with Congressman Carlos M. Padilla.
Among these is the Baresbes Multi-Purpose building in the municipality of Quezon which amounted to P2 million through the Local Infrastructure Projects (LIP) of Congressman Padilla.
The construction lasted from January 26, 2016 to April 24, 2016.
Concreting of provincial roads is also prioritized under the present administration. Among these is the concreting of the 377.5 meter Nagsabaran-Decabacan-Ampakleng road in Diadi. The project amounted to P 2 million from the 2015 20% Development Fund.