- PWD receives aid from DOLE
- Padillas push cultural preservation
- Provincial Agri-Fishery Day 2017
- NVSU Professor receives Presidential Award
- Another Vizcayano bags gold in Luzon Games
- PLGU zumba celebrates 3rd year
- Women’s club celebrates achievement day
- Nueva Vizcaya Zumba 3rd Anniversary
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to barangays
- PopCom R02 announces 2017 AHD film fest winners
- Vizcayano PWD wins in ASEAN games
- Vizcaya professor gets highest literature award
- NV-DepEd holds festival of talents
- 2nd Barangay Fiesta of Bantinan, Santa Fe
- Youth Summit held
- PNP holds health caravan
- Outstanding teachers awarded
- PSWDO gears for 2017 search of model entrep
- Election of young officials conducted
- Student leader training conducted
Baresbes covered court, Ampakleng road completed
Covered courts are used primarily to hold barangay activities, school activities and sports related activities. In 2015, Governor Ruth Padilla encouraged the barangay officials to use these multi-purpose buildings as the evacuation centers during calamities.
All the 15 municipalities of the province identified evacuation centers located in the capital of the town which in most cases are inaccessible to most people, especially to those in the far flung areas.
To address the situation, Governor Padilla supported the construction of covered courts or multi-purpose buildings in the barangays in cooperation with Congressman Carlos M. Padilla.
Among these is the Baresbes Multi-Purpose building in the municipality of Quezon which amounted to P2 million through the Local Infrastructure Projects (LIP) of Congressman Padilla.
The construction lasted from January 26, 2016 to April 24, 2016.
Concreting of provincial roads is also prioritized under the present administration. Among these is the concreting of the 377.5 meter Nagsabaran-Decabacan-Ampakleng road in Diadi. The project amounted to P 2 million from the 2015 20% Development Fund.