- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
Baresbes covered court, Ampakleng road completed
Covered courts are used primarily to hold barangay activities, school activities and sports related activities. In 2015, Governor Ruth Padilla encouraged the barangay officials to use these multi-purpose buildings as the evacuation centers during calamities.
All the 15 municipalities of the province identified evacuation centers located in the capital of the town which in most cases are inaccessible to most people, especially to those in the far flung areas.
To address the situation, Governor Padilla supported the construction of covered courts or multi-purpose buildings in the barangays in cooperation with Congressman Carlos M. Padilla.
Among these is the Baresbes Multi-Purpose building in the municipality of Quezon which amounted to P2 million through the Local Infrastructure Projects (LIP) of Congressman Padilla.
The construction lasted from January 26, 2016 to April 24, 2016.
Concreting of provincial roads is also prioritized under the present administration. Among these is the concreting of the 377.5 meter Nagsabaran-Decabacan-Ampakleng road in Diadi. The project amounted to P 2 million from the 2015 20% Development Fund.