- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
- Bambang wins Miss CDW 2017
- 365: The Art of Being Alone by Jade Gacuan art exhibit
- PLGU NV wants public to appreciate province history and culture through photo contest
- Malacañang declared June 26 a holiday for Eid’l Fitr
- ARTC guesthouse opens to public
- PCAO grants aids to 20 individuals
- A better venue
- Awarding of financial assistance and material assistance to various barangays, schools and other org.
- Meet & Greet: Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines
- The Winners in the GAF17 activities
- Red Cross donates cereals and biscuits
- Province evaluated for second year Crown
- NGCP gives free school supplies for Vizcaya schoolers
- 4 Vizcayana centenarians up for P.1M aid
- Aritao wins 9th street dancing championship
Baresbes covered court, Ampakleng road completed
Covered courts are used primarily to hold barangay activities, school activities and sports related activities. In 2015, Governor Ruth Padilla encouraged the barangay officials to use these multi-purpose buildings as the evacuation centers during calamities.
All the 15 municipalities of the province identified evacuation centers located in the capital of the town which in most cases are inaccessible to most people, especially to those in the far flung areas.
To address the situation, Governor Padilla supported the construction of covered courts or multi-purpose buildings in the barangays in cooperation with Congressman Carlos M. Padilla.
Among these is the Baresbes Multi-Purpose building in the municipality of Quezon which amounted to P2 million through the Local Infrastructure Projects (LIP) of Congressman Padilla.
The construction lasted from January 26, 2016 to April 24, 2016.
Concreting of provincial roads is also prioritized under the present administration. Among these is the concreting of the 377.5 meter Nagsabaran-Decabacan-Ampakleng road in Diadi. The project amounted to P 2 million from the 2015 20% Development Fund.