- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
- Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
- N. Vizcaya bags 2nd year CROWN award
- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search for Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
- PWD receives aid from DOLE
- Padillas push cultural preservation
- Provincial Agri-Fishery Day 2017
- NVSU Professor receives Presidential Award
- Another Vizcayano bags gold in Luzon Games
VG Galima elicits ideas after successful 2015 Ammungan
During an assessment meeting for the 2015 Ammungan Festival held at the Capitol last June 5, Vice Governor and Director General Epifanio LD. Galima Jr. sought for more advices and suggestions after hearing resounding congratulatory messages from each of the different committee chairmen.
Having heard of the affirmations of the festival’s success, Galima thanked all the chairmen who reported on their accomplishments. He asked them for more ideas to further improve the next Ammungan festivals which the secretariat took note of and kept in file as inputs for the 2016 festival.
Assistant Director General and SP member Efren Quiben also thanked the media for their efforts in publicity and promotions resulting in full-pack viewership of all activities.
In its report, the secretariat headed by Marichelle Costales, supervising tourism operations officer, said the theme, logo and approved letterhead was well incorporated and utilized in the programs prepared.
She stated further that the content and flow of programmes were reviewed and coordinated with speakers who were limited to only one per program to shorten the duration of each event.
She said her staff was detailed for one month at the office of the director general and this facilitated faster and easier access to all committees and chairmen.
The schedule of activities, Costales added, were risographed, updated and distributed to the general public.
As for the souvenir program, the committee chairman said they are still waiting for the list and specifications of advertisements to be able to begin with the lay-out.# gbb