- PLGU prepares for IP month
- Infra and Tourism activities suspended
- Army-NPA clash leaves four dead
- SC closes EO 03 petition
- Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
- SN Aboitiz aides Nutrition Scholars
- Awarding of Municipal Development Assistance Fund
- CMP opens another project
- Awarding of cash incentive to CJ Gasmin, Taekwondo Gold Medalist in S. Korea
- Vizcayano bags gold in South Korea
- 2017 SGLG National Cross Posting Validation
- Ammungan Ti Barangay ken Probinsya
- NV goes to Alabang
- Tourism Week activities slated
- NV agencies alerted on bird flu
- PIHO and PNC plans for 2018
- Vizcaya rally’s help for Marawi war victims
- Forum on extractive transparency held
- Provincial ManCom meeting identifies concerns
- Miss Nueva Vizcaya wins Miss Tourism Universe
VG Galima elicits ideas after successful 2015 Ammungan
During an assessment meeting for the 2015 Ammungan Festival held at the Capitol last June 5, Vice Governor and Director General Epifanio LD. Galima Jr. sought for more advices and suggestions after hearing resounding congratulatory messages from each of the different committee chairmen.
Having heard of the affirmations of the festival’s success, Galima thanked all the chairmen who reported on their accomplishments. He asked them for more ideas to further improve the next Ammungan festivals which the secretariat took note of and kept in file as inputs for the 2016 festival.
Assistant Director General and SP member Efren Quiben also thanked the media for their efforts in publicity and promotions resulting in full-pack viewership of all activities.
In its report, the secretariat headed by Marichelle Costales, supervising tourism operations officer, said the theme, logo and approved letterhead was well incorporated and utilized in the programs prepared.
She stated further that the content and flow of programmes were reviewed and coordinated with speakers who were limited to only one per program to shorten the duration of each event.
She said her staff was detailed for one month at the office of the director general and this facilitated faster and easier access to all committees and chairmen.
The schedule of activities, Costales added, were risographed, updated and distributed to the general public.
As for the souvenir program, the committee chairman said they are still waiting for the list and specifications of advertisements to be able to begin with the lay-out.# gbb