- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
- Meet Saniata 2017 1st Runner Up
- Population Office holds Complan workshop
- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
VG Galima elicits ideas after successful 2015 Ammungan
During an assessment meeting for the 2015 Ammungan Festival held at the Capitol last June 5, Vice Governor and Director General Epifanio LD. Galima Jr. sought for more advices and suggestions after hearing resounding congratulatory messages from each of the different committee chairmen.
Having heard of the affirmations of the festival’s success, Galima thanked all the chairmen who reported on their accomplishments. He asked them for more ideas to further improve the next Ammungan festivals which the secretariat took note of and kept in file as inputs for the 2016 festival.
Assistant Director General and SP member Efren Quiben also thanked the media for their efforts in publicity and promotions resulting in full-pack viewership of all activities.
In its report, the secretariat headed by Marichelle Costales, supervising tourism operations officer, said the theme, logo and approved letterhead was well incorporated and utilized in the programs prepared.
She stated further that the content and flow of programmes were reviewed and coordinated with speakers who were limited to only one per program to shorten the duration of each event.
She said her staff was detailed for one month at the office of the director general and this facilitated faster and easier access to all committees and chairmen.
The schedule of activities, Costales added, were risographed, updated and distributed to the general public.
As for the souvenir program, the committee chairman said they are still waiting for the list and specifications of advertisements to be able to begin with the lay-out.# gbb