- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
- Peoples Council created for effective and efficient governance
- Search for outstanding farmers to be launched
- Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
- Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
- DepEd prepares for CAVRAA 2018
- PHRMO gives new office guidelines and policies
- Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
- NV Police reports to CMP
- PCAO reports on 2017 accomplishments
- BIR demands back taxes from PLGU employees
VG Galima elicits ideas after successful 2015 Ammungan
During an assessment meeting for the 2015 Ammungan Festival held at the Capitol last June 5, Vice Governor and Director General Epifanio LD. Galima Jr. sought for more advices and suggestions after hearing resounding congratulatory messages from each of the different committee chairmen.
Having heard of the affirmations of the festival’s success, Galima thanked all the chairmen who reported on their accomplishments. He asked them for more ideas to further improve the next Ammungan festivals which the secretariat took note of and kept in file as inputs for the 2016 festival.
Assistant Director General and SP member Efren Quiben also thanked the media for their efforts in publicity and promotions resulting in full-pack viewership of all activities.
In its report, the secretariat headed by Marichelle Costales, supervising tourism operations officer, said the theme, logo and approved letterhead was well incorporated and utilized in the programs prepared.
She stated further that the content and flow of programmes were reviewed and coordinated with speakers who were limited to only one per program to shorten the duration of each event.
She said her staff was detailed for one month at the office of the director general and this facilitated faster and easier access to all committees and chairmen.
The schedule of activities, Costales added, were risographed, updated and distributed to the general public.
As for the souvenir program, the committee chairman said they are still waiting for the list and specifications of advertisements to be able to begin with the lay-out.# gbb