- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
VG Galima elicits ideas after successful 2015 Ammungan
During an assessment meeting for the 2015 Ammungan Festival held at the Capitol last June 5, Vice Governor and Director General Epifanio LD. Galima Jr. sought for more advices and suggestions after hearing resounding congratulatory messages from each of the different committee chairmen.
Having heard of the affirmations of the festival’s success, Galima thanked all the chairmen who reported on their accomplishments. He asked them for more ideas to further improve the next Ammungan festivals which the secretariat took note of and kept in file as inputs for the 2016 festival.
Assistant Director General and SP member Efren Quiben also thanked the media for their efforts in publicity and promotions resulting in full-pack viewership of all activities.
In its report, the secretariat headed by Marichelle Costales, supervising tourism operations officer, said the theme, logo and approved letterhead was well incorporated and utilized in the programs prepared.
She stated further that the content and flow of programmes were reviewed and coordinated with speakers who were limited to only one per program to shorten the duration of each event.
She said her staff was detailed for one month at the office of the director general and this facilitated faster and easier access to all committees and chairmen.
The schedule of activities, Costales added, were risographed, updated and distributed to the general public.
As for the souvenir program, the committee chairman said they are still waiting for the list and specifications of advertisements to be able to begin with the lay-out.# gbb