- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
4Ps beneficiaries share success stories
100 Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps) beneficiaries that were composed of residents from Bambang, Villaverde, Dupax del Norte, Dupax del Sur, Solano, Diadi, Quezon, Bagabag, Bayombong and Aritao were divided into four (4) teams for a focused group discussion about their self, family and community-based experiences under the said program at the Ammungan Hall of the Provincial Capitol last June 4.
During the program proper, each team had one (1) representative who shared their consolidated discussions to DSWD Secretary Dinky Soliman with Governor Ruth Raña Padilla, DSWD Region 2 Director Remia Tapispisan, Provincial Social Welfare and Development Chief Lita Tabudlo and DEPED Nueva Vizcaya Representative Roscoe Gacusana.
Padilla and Soliman were pleased and felt the positive vibes among the beneficiaries based from their testimonials about the program. They said the program made them better persons as parent-leaders having good relationships with their husbands and children.
The Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program aims to eradicate extreme poverty in the Philippines by investing in health and education particularly in ages 0-14. Secretary Soliman announced during her talk that the program will be benefiting the education until 18 years old even if a beneficiary’s child will be graduating in high school in at age before 18.
”Noong 2013, iminungkahi po namin kay Pangulong Aquino na gawin hanggang 18 years old ang ating tutulungan at ito po’y kanyang inaprubahan, ” Soliman said.
Right after the program, Soliman headed to Brgy. Baliling, Sta. Fe to visit livelihood beneficiaries who received assistance funds from DSWD for basket weaving and soft broom making.
Due to the continuous success and positive feedback from 4Ps beneficiaries, the Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program will be promulgated as a law for its never-ending support to Filipino families. #GP