- PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
- Wild food plants for wildlife
- SN Aboitiz to aid province more this 2018
- CMP, NIA sign MOA with Irrigators
- Abot-Palad and BNS receive aid from SN Aboitiz
- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
- Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
- N. Vizcaya bags 2nd year CROWN award
- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search for Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
4Ps beneficiaries share success stories
100 Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps) beneficiaries that were composed of residents from Bambang, Villaverde, Dupax del Norte, Dupax del Sur, Solano, Diadi, Quezon, Bagabag, Bayombong and Aritao were divided into four (4) teams for a focused group discussion about their self, family and community-based experiences under the said program at the Ammungan Hall of the Provincial Capitol last June 4.
During the program proper, each team had one (1) representative who shared their consolidated discussions to DSWD Secretary Dinky Soliman with Governor Ruth Raña Padilla, DSWD Region 2 Director Remia Tapispisan, Provincial Social Welfare and Development Chief Lita Tabudlo and DEPED Nueva Vizcaya Representative Roscoe Gacusana.
Padilla and Soliman were pleased and felt the positive vibes among the beneficiaries based from their testimonials about the program. They said the program made them better persons as parent-leaders having good relationships with their husbands and children.
The Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program aims to eradicate extreme poverty in the Philippines by investing in health and education particularly in ages 0-14. Secretary Soliman announced during her talk that the program will be benefiting the education until 18 years old even if a beneficiary’s child will be graduating in high school in at age before 18.
”Noong 2013, iminungkahi po namin kay Pangulong Aquino na gawin hanggang 18 years old ang ating tutulungan at ito po’y kanyang inaprubahan, ” Soliman said.
Right after the program, Soliman headed to Brgy. Baliling, Sta. Fe to visit livelihood beneficiaries who received assistance funds from DSWD for basket weaving and soft broom making.
Due to the continuous success and positive feedback from 4Ps beneficiaries, the Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program will be promulgated as a law for its never-ending support to Filipino families. #GP