- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
4Ps beneficiaries share success stories
100 Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps) beneficiaries that were composed of residents from Bambang, Villaverde, Dupax del Norte, Dupax del Sur, Solano, Diadi, Quezon, Bagabag, Bayombong and Aritao were divided into four (4) teams for a focused group discussion about their self, family and community-based experiences under the said program at the Ammungan Hall of the Provincial Capitol last June 4.
During the program proper, each team had one (1) representative who shared their consolidated discussions to DSWD Secretary Dinky Soliman with Governor Ruth Raña Padilla, DSWD Region 2 Director Remia Tapispisan, Provincial Social Welfare and Development Chief Lita Tabudlo and DEPED Nueva Vizcaya Representative Roscoe Gacusana.
Padilla and Soliman were pleased and felt the positive vibes among the beneficiaries based from their testimonials about the program. They said the program made them better persons as parent-leaders having good relationships with their husbands and children.
The Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program aims to eradicate extreme poverty in the Philippines by investing in health and education particularly in ages 0-14. Secretary Soliman announced during her talk that the program will be benefiting the education until 18 years old even if a beneficiary’s child will be graduating in high school in at age before 18.
”Noong 2013, iminungkahi po namin kay Pangulong Aquino na gawin hanggang 18 years old ang ating tutulungan at ito po’y kanyang inaprubahan, ” Soliman said.
Right after the program, Soliman headed to Brgy. Baliling, Sta. Fe to visit livelihood beneficiaries who received assistance funds from DSWD for basket weaving and soft broom making.
Due to the continuous success and positive feedback from 4Ps beneficiaries, the Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program will be promulgated as a law for its never-ending support to Filipino families. #GP