- Youth Summit held
- PNP holds health caravan
- Outstanding teachers awarded
- PSWDO gears for 2017 search of model entrep
- Election of young officials conducted
- Student leader training conducted
- Galima leads dental mission
- Another Vizcaya beauty joins national search
- 2 centenarians receive incentives
- Nutrition action plan workshop held
- PLGU prepares for IP month
- Infra and Tourism activities suspended
- Army-NPA clash leaves four dead
- SC closes EO 03 petition
- Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
- SN Aboitiz aides Nutrition Scholars
- Awarding of Municipal Development Assistance Fund
- CMP opens another project
- Awarding of cash incentive to CJ Gasmin, Taekwondo Gold Medalist in S. Korea
- Vizcayano bags gold in South Korea
4Ps beneficiaries share success stories
100 Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps) beneficiaries that were composed of residents from Bambang, Villaverde, Dupax del Norte, Dupax del Sur, Solano, Diadi, Quezon, Bagabag, Bayombong and Aritao were divided into four (4) teams for a focused group discussion about their self, family and community-based experiences under the said program at the Ammungan Hall of the Provincial Capitol last June 4.
During the program proper, each team had one (1) representative who shared their consolidated discussions to DSWD Secretary Dinky Soliman with Governor Ruth Raña Padilla, DSWD Region 2 Director Remia Tapispisan, Provincial Social Welfare and Development Chief Lita Tabudlo and DEPED Nueva Vizcaya Representative Roscoe Gacusana.
Padilla and Soliman were pleased and felt the positive vibes among the beneficiaries based from their testimonials about the program. They said the program made them better persons as parent-leaders having good relationships with their husbands and children.
The Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program aims to eradicate extreme poverty in the Philippines by investing in health and education particularly in ages 0-14. Secretary Soliman announced during her talk that the program will be benefiting the education until 18 years old even if a beneficiary’s child will be graduating in high school in at age before 18.
”Noong 2013, iminungkahi po namin kay Pangulong Aquino na gawin hanggang 18 years old ang ating tutulungan at ito po’y kanyang inaprubahan, ” Soliman said.
Right after the program, Soliman headed to Brgy. Baliling, Sta. Fe to visit livelihood beneficiaries who received assistance funds from DSWD for basket weaving and soft broom making.
Due to the continuous success and positive feedback from 4Ps beneficiaries, the Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program will be promulgated as a law for its never-ending support to Filipino families. #GP