- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
- Meet Saniata 2017 1st Runner Up
- Population Office holds Complan workshop
- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
4Ps beneficiaries share success stories
100 Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps) beneficiaries that were composed of residents from Bambang, Villaverde, Dupax del Norte, Dupax del Sur, Solano, Diadi, Quezon, Bagabag, Bayombong and Aritao were divided into four (4) teams for a focused group discussion about their self, family and community-based experiences under the said program at the Ammungan Hall of the Provincial Capitol last June 4.
During the program proper, each team had one (1) representative who shared their consolidated discussions to DSWD Secretary Dinky Soliman with Governor Ruth Raña Padilla, DSWD Region 2 Director Remia Tapispisan, Provincial Social Welfare and Development Chief Lita Tabudlo and DEPED Nueva Vizcaya Representative Roscoe Gacusana.
Padilla and Soliman were pleased and felt the positive vibes among the beneficiaries based from their testimonials about the program. They said the program made them better persons as parent-leaders having good relationships with their husbands and children.
The Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program aims to eradicate extreme poverty in the Philippines by investing in health and education particularly in ages 0-14. Secretary Soliman announced during her talk that the program will be benefiting the education until 18 years old even if a beneficiary’s child will be graduating in high school in at age before 18.
”Noong 2013, iminungkahi po namin kay Pangulong Aquino na gawin hanggang 18 years old ang ating tutulungan at ito po’y kanyang inaprubahan, ” Soliman said.
Right after the program, Soliman headed to Brgy. Baliling, Sta. Fe to visit livelihood beneficiaries who received assistance funds from DSWD for basket weaving and soft broom making.
Due to the continuous success and positive feedback from 4Ps beneficiaries, the Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program will be promulgated as a law for its never-ending support to Filipino families. #GP