- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
- Meet Saniata 2017 1st Runner Up
- Population Office holds Complan workshop
- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
Palarong Pambansa athletes receive incentives
Nine Novo Vizcayano athletes who represented the CAVRAA delegation during the Palarong Pambansa 2015 held in Davao City, were given due recognition and were awarded cash incentives for their outstanding performance in the national games.
The distribution of cash incentives to the medal winners was held during the culminating program and awarding ceremonies of the 2015 Grand Ammungan Festival held at the Nueva Vizcaya Sports Complex on May 24, marking the 176th founding anniversary of the province of Nueva Vizcaya.
Congressman Carlos M. Padilla, Governor Ruth Raña Padilla,and Vice Governor Lambert D. Galima, Jr. distributed P15,000.00 each to gold medal performances of local athletes in their respective sports disciplines; Eric I. Labog of Solano East Central School- chess, Cefora W. Balwang of Ammoweg Elementary School-athletics (Javelin Throw),and Merry Claire L. Dingcog of Kayapa National High School- Wushu(Group B- under 42kgs.)
For their silver medal effort, Lord Hanz Floyd Q. Gaila of Uddiawan Elementary School (athletics-Shot put), Jesleen Mae B. Lomibao from St. Louis School(SLS) of Solano (Taekwondo-Poomsae individual- Group B), and Samuel Tugawin of Quezon National High School (50m freestyle and 50m backstroke) received P10,000.00 each.
P5,000.00 were awarded to bronze medalists Sepler D. Binando from Pao Elementary School (athletics-Javelin Throw), and Jerald F. Mariano of Magsaysay Elementary School (gymnastics- Mag-mushroom), while Jesleen May B. Lomibao of SLS and Alice D. Fernandez of Saint Mary’s University shared the P5000.00 bounty for their effort in taekwondo – Poomsae Indiv. Group Girls.
The cash incentives from the provincial government, are given to outstanding secondary and elementary athletes who excel in their chosen field of sports in regional, national, and international competitions.# lag