- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
- Peoples Council created for effective and efficient governance
- Search for outstanding farmers to be launched
- Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
- Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
- DepEd prepares for CAVRAA 2018
- PHRMO gives new office guidelines and policies
- Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
- NV Police reports to CMP
- PCAO reports on 2017 accomplishments
- BIR demands back taxes from PLGU employees
Palarong Pambansa athletes receive incentives
Nine Novo Vizcayano athletes who represented the CAVRAA delegation during the Palarong Pambansa 2015 held in Davao City, were given due recognition and were awarded cash incentives for their outstanding performance in the national games.
The distribution of cash incentives to the medal winners was held during the culminating program and awarding ceremonies of the 2015 Grand Ammungan Festival held at the Nueva Vizcaya Sports Complex on May 24, marking the 176th founding anniversary of the province of Nueva Vizcaya.
Congressman Carlos M. Padilla, Governor Ruth Raña Padilla,and Vice Governor Lambert D. Galima, Jr. distributed P15,000.00 each to gold medal performances of local athletes in their respective sports disciplines; Eric I. Labog of Solano East Central School- chess, Cefora W. Balwang of Ammoweg Elementary School-athletics (Javelin Throw),and Merry Claire L. Dingcog of Kayapa National High School- Wushu(Group B- under 42kgs.)
For their silver medal effort, Lord Hanz Floyd Q. Gaila of Uddiawan Elementary School (athletics-Shot put), Jesleen Mae B. Lomibao from St. Louis School(SLS) of Solano (Taekwondo-Poomsae individual- Group B), and Samuel Tugawin of Quezon National High School (50m freestyle and 50m backstroke) received P10,000.00 each.
P5,000.00 were awarded to bronze medalists Sepler D. Binando from Pao Elementary School (athletics-Javelin Throw), and Jerald F. Mariano of Magsaysay Elementary School (gymnastics- Mag-mushroom), while Jesleen May B. Lomibao of SLS and Alice D. Fernandez of Saint Mary’s University shared the P5000.00 bounty for their effort in taekwondo – Poomsae Indiv. Group Girls.
The cash incentives from the provincial government, are given to outstanding secondary and elementary athletes who excel in their chosen field of sports in regional, national, and international competitions.# lag