- PLGU prepares for IP month
- Infra and Tourism activities suspended
- Army-NPA clash leaves four dead
- SC closes EO 03 petition
- Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
- SN Aboitiz aides Nutrition Scholars
- Awarding of Municipal Development Assistance Fund
- CMP opens another project
- Awarding of cash incentive to CJ Gasmin, Taekwondo Gold Medalist in S. Korea
- Vizcayano bags gold in South Korea
- 2017 SGLG National Cross Posting Validation
- Ammungan Ti Barangay ken Probinsya
- NV goes to Alabang
- Tourism Week activities slated
- NV agencies alerted on bird flu
- PIHO and PNC plans for 2018
- Vizcaya rally’s help for Marawi war victims
- Forum on extractive transparency held
- Provincial ManCom meeting identifies concerns
- Miss Nueva Vizcaya wins Miss Tourism Universe
Palarong Pambansa athletes receive incentives
Nine Novo Vizcayano athletes who represented the CAVRAA delegation during the Palarong Pambansa 2015 held in Davao City, were given due recognition and were awarded cash incentives for their outstanding performance in the national games.
The distribution of cash incentives to the medal winners was held during the culminating program and awarding ceremonies of the 2015 Grand Ammungan Festival held at the Nueva Vizcaya Sports Complex on May 24, marking the 176th founding anniversary of the province of Nueva Vizcaya.
Congressman Carlos M. Padilla, Governor Ruth Raña Padilla,and Vice Governor Lambert D. Galima, Jr. distributed P15,000.00 each to gold medal performances of local athletes in their respective sports disciplines; Eric I. Labog of Solano East Central School- chess, Cefora W. Balwang of Ammoweg Elementary School-athletics (Javelin Throw),and Merry Claire L. Dingcog of Kayapa National High School- Wushu(Group B- under 42kgs.)
For their silver medal effort, Lord Hanz Floyd Q. Gaila of Uddiawan Elementary School (athletics-Shot put), Jesleen Mae B. Lomibao from St. Louis School(SLS) of Solano (Taekwondo-Poomsae individual- Group B), and Samuel Tugawin of Quezon National High School (50m freestyle and 50m backstroke) received P10,000.00 each.
P5,000.00 were awarded to bronze medalists Sepler D. Binando from Pao Elementary School (athletics-Javelin Throw), and Jerald F. Mariano of Magsaysay Elementary School (gymnastics- Mag-mushroom), while Jesleen May B. Lomibao of SLS and Alice D. Fernandez of Saint Mary’s University shared the P5000.00 bounty for their effort in taekwondo – Poomsae Indiv. Group Girls.
The cash incentives from the provincial government, are given to outstanding secondary and elementary athletes who excel in their chosen field of sports in regional, national, and international competitions.# lag