- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
- Meet Saniata 2017 1st Runner Up
- Population Office holds Complan workshop
- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
Solano steals back Saniata crown
Friday night made Solanoans glorious when the crown for Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya was once again donned to Solano candidate. Although the crown was stripped-off from Solano’s candidate of last year due to technical reasons, Richelle Rose Navoa proved that the crown belongs to Solano when she was declared Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2015 on May 22 during the celebration of 2015 Ammungan, the 176th founding anniversary of Nueva Vizcaya.
Navoa, who was also a beauty queen in the University, also got the Darling of the Crowd and Gandang Novo Vizcayano awards. Navoa dedicates her title to her father who has been working as an OFW in the Middle East.
“The most beautiful thing being a beauty queen” corresponds to what the Ammungan director general, Vice Governor Lambert Galima Jr, calls for. Galima hopes that the crowned Saniata will be an ambassador of the province, an inspiration to the young ones and committed in promoting the identity of Nueva Vizcaya.
Navoa said, “being a beauty queen is having the commitment to all the innocent people… you have the power to influence others especially the youth… to embrace a brighter future.”
First runner-up was Judeah Karla Distor of Bagabag. Fevie Gay Castañeda of Dupax del Sur was second runner-up, while Romellean Joy Pontino of Villaverde and Patricia Gian Rojo of Aritao were the 3rd and 4th runners-up, respectively.
Miss Villaverde got 3 minor awards, Best in Casual Wear and Evening gown, and Miss Winsome Smile. Miss Aritao was Best in Swimsuit and Miss Body Beautiful. Miss Quezon, Grachel Mae Eugenio, got Miss Amity and Committee Choice award.
Jonnalyn Nagac of Bambang got Best in Talent and Jieronica Flores of Santa Fe got Best in Ethnic Attire. Miss Personality was awarded to Miss Bagabag.
Broadcaster’s Choice Award and Miss Spirit FM was awarded to Miss Dupax del Sur. Miss DWRV was Miss Bagabag. Miss Diadi, Juliefer Zuzon was the Darling of the Press.
The major sponsor, Tucay Studio, gave also awards to Miss Bagabag as Miss Photogenic, Phillip Tucay Photography to Miss Solano, Miss Bambang was Most Famous Candidate, Telegenic award to Miss Villaverde, another Darling of the Press for Miss Diadi, and Photographer’s Choice to Miss Dupax del Norte Krizelle Faye Hullana. #bg