- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
Nueva Vizcaya sellers net over P.1M sales from DTI’s Diskwento Caravan
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – Business establishments who have participated in the Diskwento Caravan of the Department of Trade and Industry(DTI) have generated more than P.1 million in sales.
Ruben Diciano, DTI provincial chief said that records showed P105, 646.00 in total sales from 387 buyers when it conducted the Diskwento Caravan in May 14 to 15 at the people’s Stage within the provincial capitol in Bayombong town.
This was participated by 14 business establishments particularly local retailers, manufacturers and distributors in the province.
With the theme “ Dekalidad at Murang Produkto Handog sa Mamimiling Novo Vizcayano “, the marketing event aims to bring discounted or cheaper but quality products closer to the consumers.
It was part of the prelude activities to the weeklong celebration of the 7th Grand Ammungan Festival featuring the 176th Founding Anniversary of the province from May 19 to 24.
The participating business establishments during the Diskwento Caravan were the National Food Authority (NFA) , K- Servico , Pandayan Bookshop and SB Prints, among others.
“ The participants also provided freebies like ½ kilo of rice for every P100.00 worth of purchase from Savemore. Buy 3 for P100.00 from Zenco Footstep and discounts ranging from 20% – 40%,” Diciano, the DTI chief said.
The caravan also featured side events such as Zumba session and free Blood Pressure (BP) reading.
Through the Office of the Provincial Agriculturist(OPAg)Free 40 Langka, Guaple and Cacao seedlings and 250 sets of assorted vegetable seeds were also given to the consumers to promote protection of the environment.
The two (2) day event was spearheaded by DTI Provincial Director Ruben B. Diciano with the assistance of a designated composite team from the Consumer Welfare and Institutional Development (CWID) Division namely Ms. Preciosa A. Maglaya (CWID, Chief), Ms. Rowena F. Mayangat and Mr. Bryan Lorenz L. Sudario.
The Diskwento Caravan is an annual activity of the DTI to provide consumers access to basic and prime commodities, school and office supplies and other locally produced goods at discounted or relatively low prices especially in times of great financial constraints most commonly experienced during enrolment, holiday season and times of natural disasters.#Ben Moses Ebreo/PIA 2-Nueva Vizcaya