- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
- Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
- N. Vizcaya bags 2nd year CROWN award
- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search for Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
- PWD receives aid from DOLE
- Padillas push cultural preservation
- Provincial Agri-Fishery Day 2017
- NVSU Professor receives Presidential Award
- Another Vizcayano bags gold in Luzon Games
DTI gives 2 weighing machines to Solano town
SOLANO, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – The Department of Trade and Industry(DTI) recently handed to the local government unit here two units of weighing machines to ensure the compliance of the business sector on fair trade laws.
The two units of Timbangan ng Bayan which were given by the Department of Trade and Industry9DTI) were placed inside the public market to assist consumers in chacking the right and proper weight of their purchased products.
The provision of the Timbangan ng Bayan was made in partnership with the LGU through mayor Philip Dacayo, members of the Sangguniang Bayan and DTI Provincial Chief Ruben Diciano.
“Timbangan ng Bayan is being given by the DTI to promote consumer welfare and healthy business environment and we are encouraging our consumers to use them,” Diciano said.
The 15 kilogram – capacity mechanical hanging scales housed in a painted, rust proof cabinet type steel housing can be used by the consumers in checking the right weight of their purchased products.
Consumer Act protects the rights of consumers for properly weighed and quality standard products from business establishments.# Ben Moses Ebreo/PIA 2-Nueva Vizcaya