- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
DTI gives 2 weighing machines to Solano town
SOLANO, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – The Department of Trade and Industry(DTI) recently handed to the local government unit here two units of weighing machines to ensure the compliance of the business sector on fair trade laws.
The two units of Timbangan ng Bayan which were given by the Department of Trade and Industry9DTI) were placed inside the public market to assist consumers in chacking the right and proper weight of their purchased products.
The provision of the Timbangan ng Bayan was made in partnership with the LGU through mayor Philip Dacayo, members of the Sangguniang Bayan and DTI Provincial Chief Ruben Diciano.
“Timbangan ng Bayan is being given by the DTI to promote consumer welfare and healthy business environment and we are encouraging our consumers to use them,” Diciano said.
The 15 kilogram – capacity mechanical hanging scales housed in a painted, rust proof cabinet type steel housing can be used by the consumers in checking the right weight of their purchased products.
Consumer Act protects the rights of consumers for properly weighed and quality standard products from business establishments.# Ben Moses Ebreo/PIA 2-Nueva Vizcaya