- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
- Meet Saniata 2017 1st Runner Up
- Population Office holds Complan workshop
- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
DTI gives 2 weighing machines to Solano town
SOLANO, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – The Department of Trade and Industry(DTI) recently handed to the local government unit here two units of weighing machines to ensure the compliance of the business sector on fair trade laws.
The two units of Timbangan ng Bayan which were given by the Department of Trade and Industry9DTI) were placed inside the public market to assist consumers in chacking the right and proper weight of their purchased products.
The provision of the Timbangan ng Bayan was made in partnership with the LGU through mayor Philip Dacayo, members of the Sangguniang Bayan and DTI Provincial Chief Ruben Diciano.
“Timbangan ng Bayan is being given by the DTI to promote consumer welfare and healthy business environment and we are encouraging our consumers to use them,” Diciano said.
The 15 kilogram – capacity mechanical hanging scales housed in a painted, rust proof cabinet type steel housing can be used by the consumers in checking the right weight of their purchased products.
Consumer Act protects the rights of consumers for properly weighed and quality standard products from business establishments.# Ben Moses Ebreo/PIA 2-Nueva Vizcaya