- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
- Peoples Council created for effective and efficient governance
- Search for outstanding farmers to be launched
- Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
- Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
- DepEd prepares for CAVRAA 2018
- PHRMO gives new office guidelines and policies
- Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
- NV Police reports to CMP
- PCAO reports on 2017 accomplishments
- BIR demands back taxes from PLGU employees
DTI gives 2 weighing machines to Solano town
SOLANO, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – The Department of Trade and Industry(DTI) recently handed to the local government unit here two units of weighing machines to ensure the compliance of the business sector on fair trade laws.
The two units of Timbangan ng Bayan which were given by the Department of Trade and Industry9DTI) were placed inside the public market to assist consumers in chacking the right and proper weight of their purchased products.
The provision of the Timbangan ng Bayan was made in partnership with the LGU through mayor Philip Dacayo, members of the Sangguniang Bayan and DTI Provincial Chief Ruben Diciano.
“Timbangan ng Bayan is being given by the DTI to promote consumer welfare and healthy business environment and we are encouraging our consumers to use them,” Diciano said.
The 15 kilogram – capacity mechanical hanging scales housed in a painted, rust proof cabinet type steel housing can be used by the consumers in checking the right weight of their purchased products.
Consumer Act protects the rights of consumers for properly weighed and quality standard products from business establishments.# Ben Moses Ebreo/PIA 2-Nueva Vizcaya