- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
10th Ammungan Dog Show Held
A total of 87 dogs conquered the runway during a dog show which was part of the 176th Founding Anniversary of the province or the 7th Grand Ammungan Festival held last May 17 at the People’s Stage.
Compared to last year’s data, which consisted of only 58 contenders from the different towns, there is at least 35 percent increase in the number of participants.
This year’s celebration also marks the 10th year anniversary of the dog show during the said festival.
For the native “Asong Pinoy” category, best in superhero attire, a dog named Marimar owned by Menalyn Doles won first place which also won the same place during last year’s show on the same category. Another dog name Queenie also owned by Doles won second place and a dog name Bugoy owned by Roberto Pascual won third place, which was also last year’s 7th place in the same category.
In the purebreed/crossbreed category, best in superhero attire, a pomeranian-spitz named Sushe owned by Jesie Uy won first place and a chiuahua named Peaches owned by Samantha Dungo won second place and another chiuahua named Asher owned by Jessrell Macasu won third place.
For the “Aso ko, Kapaorma ko” which is an open category, a pomeranian named Ikay owned by Mark Abalus won first place, a chiuahua named Peaches owned by Samantha Dungo got the second place and a golden retriever named Musashi owned by Jayson Sulio won third place, which also won sixth place in the pure breed/crossbreed category last year.
There were also special awards such as oldest and youngest contender won by an eight year old shitzu named Skylark owned by Sylvia Portanuba and a 4 month old native Aspin named Porsche owned by Christian Carbonel, respectively. Macho dog was also won by Musashi owned by Sulio, cutest pup was also won by Peaches owned by Dungo, and most talented was won by Marigold owned by Mark Danao who also placed tenth in the pure breed/crossbreed category last yearand the rarest breed was won by a beagle named B ennie owned by Monette Fregillano.
All participants were also given gift pack consisting dog food, soap and vitamins. While winners received also a trophy, cash and a gift pack. # krizel