- Youth Summit held
- PNP holds health caravan
- Outstanding teachers awarded
- PSWDO gears for 2017 search of model entrep
- Election of young officials conducted
- Student leader training conducted
- Galima leads dental mission
- Another Vizcaya beauty joins national search
- 2 centenarians receive incentives
- Nutrition action plan workshop held
- PLGU prepares for IP month
- Infra and Tourism activities suspended
- Army-NPA clash leaves four dead
- SC closes EO 03 petition
- Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
- SN Aboitiz aides Nutrition Scholars
- Awarding of Municipal Development Assistance Fund
- CMP opens another project
- Awarding of cash incentive to CJ Gasmin, Taekwondo Gold Medalist in S. Korea
- Vizcayano bags gold in South Korea
9 Groups get fund share from Nueva Vizcaya PLGU’s over P5.6M fund aid
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – Nine livelihood organizations here recently received funding assistance from the provincial government through its Livelihood Enterprises Development (LED).
At least more than P5.6 million LED funds was released for assistance to cooperatives and other business groups in the province.
The release of the livelihood funds was part of the provincial government’s thrust on rural development through the Livelihood Enterprises Development(LED).
“These LED fund recipients have completed the necessary documents and required trainings provided by the Provincial Cooperative Affairs Office and Office of the Provincial Agriculture,” said Governor Ruth Padilla.
Through the LED, P.1 million each were given to the following recipients: Patas Multi-Purpose Cooperative(PMPC) with their agricultural inputs venture, Ibung Multi-Purpose Cooperative(IMPC) with their farm inputs business, Amballo South Agricultural Association(ASAA) with their pineapple processing project, Sanguit Women’s Association, Inc(SWA) with their tiger grass production and Villaverde Banana Growers Muti-Purpose Cooperative(VBGMPC) for their taro production .
The provincial government also gave P 1 million each to the Nueva Vizcaya FLE Corn Growers Association (NVFLECGA) for their corn livelihood project, Viillaverde Banana Growers Association (VBGA) with their banana livelihood project, Sanguit Women’s Association(SWA) with their banana livelihood project, St. Patrick Multi-Purpose Cooperative(SPMPC) for their ginger livelihood project and Kasibu Farmers’ Development Cooperative (KFDC).
Amballo South Agricultural Association also received P.160 million for their pineapple livelihood project while Malabing Valley Multi-Purpose Cooperative(MVMPC) with P.185 million for their citrus livelihood enterprise development project.
The livelihood funds were sourced out from the 2013 and 2014 development fund of the provincial government.#BenMosesEbreo/NuevaVizcaya