- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
30 cyclists, bikers vie for 1st Nueva Vizcaya bike tour
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – The first Nueva Vizcaya Bike Tour here drew at least 30 bike enthusiasts and cyclists vying for greatness and title as the province’s cycling king.
Dubbed as “Nueva Vizcaya Tour”, the four day event is one of the prelude activities for the celebration of the province’s 7th Grand Ammungan Festival from May 19-24 aimed to promote tourism and road development in the province.
“This will promote biking and or cycling as an alternative sport and health fitness hobby among Novo Vizcayanos and an avenue to show to our people the various developments that were put in place by our provincial government,” said vice governor Epifanio Galima,Jr., director-general of the Grand Ammungan Festival.
The “Nueva Vizcaya Tour” was supported by the province’s cycling legends Carlo Guieb, Domingo Quilban and Lupo Alava, among others.
Nueva Vizcaya Tour’s takes the cycling and or biking participants to various upland and lowland routes in the towns of Bagabag, Villaverde, Solano, Bayombong, Bambang, Aritao, Dupax del Sur, Dupax del Norte and Kayapa.
The province’s high terrain has been touted by cycling athletes as high risk challenges, earning those who succeed the title King of the Mountain during the recent Marlboro Cycling Tours.
Nueva Vizcaya’s challenging road stretch towards Baguio City also serves as a route in the yearly conduct of Le Tour de Filipinas joined by foreign and local cyclists.#BenMosesEbreo/Nueva Vizcaya