- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
30 cyclists, bikers vie for 1st Nueva Vizcaya bike tour
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – The first Nueva Vizcaya Bike Tour here drew at least 30 bike enthusiasts and cyclists vying for greatness and title as the province’s cycling king.
Dubbed as “Nueva Vizcaya Tour”, the four day event is one of the prelude activities for the celebration of the province’s 7th Grand Ammungan Festival from May 19-24 aimed to promote tourism and road development in the province.
“This will promote biking and or cycling as an alternative sport and health fitness hobby among Novo Vizcayanos and an avenue to show to our people the various developments that were put in place by our provincial government,” said vice governor Epifanio Galima,Jr., director-general of the Grand Ammungan Festival.
The “Nueva Vizcaya Tour” was supported by the province’s cycling legends Carlo Guieb, Domingo Quilban and Lupo Alava, among others.
Nueva Vizcaya Tour’s takes the cycling and or biking participants to various upland and lowland routes in the towns of Bagabag, Villaverde, Solano, Bayombong, Bambang, Aritao, Dupax del Sur, Dupax del Norte and Kayapa.
The province’s high terrain has been touted by cycling athletes as high risk challenges, earning those who succeed the title King of the Mountain during the recent Marlboro Cycling Tours.
Nueva Vizcaya’s challenging road stretch towards Baguio City also serves as a route in the yearly conduct of Le Tour de Filipinas joined by foreign and local cyclists.#BenMosesEbreo/Nueva Vizcaya