- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
- Meet Saniata 2017 1st Runner Up
- Population Office holds Complan workshop
- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
30 cyclists, bikers vie for 1st Nueva Vizcaya bike tour
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – The first Nueva Vizcaya Bike Tour here drew at least 30 bike enthusiasts and cyclists vying for greatness and title as the province’s cycling king.
Dubbed as “Nueva Vizcaya Tour”, the four day event is one of the prelude activities for the celebration of the province’s 7th Grand Ammungan Festival from May 19-24 aimed to promote tourism and road development in the province.
“This will promote biking and or cycling as an alternative sport and health fitness hobby among Novo Vizcayanos and an avenue to show to our people the various developments that were put in place by our provincial government,” said vice governor Epifanio Galima,Jr., director-general of the Grand Ammungan Festival.
The “Nueva Vizcaya Tour” was supported by the province’s cycling legends Carlo Guieb, Domingo Quilban and Lupo Alava, among others.
Nueva Vizcaya Tour’s takes the cycling and or biking participants to various upland and lowland routes in the towns of Bagabag, Villaverde, Solano, Bayombong, Bambang, Aritao, Dupax del Sur, Dupax del Norte and Kayapa.
The province’s high terrain has been touted by cycling athletes as high risk challenges, earning those who succeed the title King of the Mountain during the recent Marlboro Cycling Tours.
Nueva Vizcaya’s challenging road stretch towards Baguio City also serves as a route in the yearly conduct of Le Tour de Filipinas joined by foreign and local cyclists.#BenMosesEbreo/Nueva Vizcaya