- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
Free rice, health services for Nueva Vizcaya workers
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – More than 467 employees of the provincial government here recently received free rice and health services during the recent general assembly.
Letty Puguon, president of the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Employees Association(NVPEA) said the rice assistance and health services were given during the organization’s general assembly.
The assembly was attended by Governor Ruth Padilla who encouraged the local government workers to give their best service for Novo Vizcayanos and assured her support for the development of the NVPEA.
“We are doing this to provide our members the opportunities for their health care and development and relief from other expenses,” Puguon said.
The 467 workers were given 25 kilos each of C-18 rice and free tooth extraction, blood typing/letting, nutritional status/blood pressure monitoring, acupuncture, massage and eye check-up/retraction, among others.#BenMosesEbreo/PIA-NuevaVizcaya