- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
Free rice, health services for Nueva Vizcaya workers
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – More than 467 employees of the provincial government here recently received free rice and health services during the recent general assembly.
Letty Puguon, president of the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Employees Association(NVPEA) said the rice assistance and health services were given during the organization’s general assembly.
The assembly was attended by Governor Ruth Padilla who encouraged the local government workers to give their best service for Novo Vizcayanos and assured her support for the development of the NVPEA.
“We are doing this to provide our members the opportunities for their health care and development and relief from other expenses,” Puguon said.
The 467 workers were given 25 kilos each of C-18 rice and free tooth extraction, blood typing/letting, nutritional status/blood pressure monitoring, acupuncture, massage and eye check-up/retraction, among others.#BenMosesEbreo/PIA-NuevaVizcaya