- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
- Meet Saniata 2017 1st Runner Up
- Population Office holds Complan workshop
- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
Free rice, health services for Nueva Vizcaya workers
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – More than 467 employees of the provincial government here recently received free rice and health services during the recent general assembly.
Letty Puguon, president of the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Employees Association(NVPEA) said the rice assistance and health services were given during the organization’s general assembly.
The assembly was attended by Governor Ruth Padilla who encouraged the local government workers to give their best service for Novo Vizcayanos and assured her support for the development of the NVPEA.
“We are doing this to provide our members the opportunities for their health care and development and relief from other expenses,” Puguon said.
The 467 workers were given 25 kilos each of C-18 rice and free tooth extraction, blood typing/letting, nutritional status/blood pressure monitoring, acupuncture, massage and eye check-up/retraction, among others.#BenMosesEbreo/PIA-NuevaVizcaya