- PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
- Wild food plants for wildlife
- SN Aboitiz to aid province more this 2018
- CMP, NIA sign MOA with Irrigators
- Abot-Palad and BNS receive aid from SN Aboitiz
- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
- Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
- N. Vizcaya bags 2nd year CROWN award
- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search for Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
Free rice, health services for Nueva Vizcaya workers
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – More than 467 employees of the provincial government here recently received free rice and health services during the recent general assembly.
Letty Puguon, president of the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Employees Association(NVPEA) said the rice assistance and health services were given during the organization’s general assembly.
The assembly was attended by Governor Ruth Padilla who encouraged the local government workers to give their best service for Novo Vizcayanos and assured her support for the development of the NVPEA.
“We are doing this to provide our members the opportunities for their health care and development and relief from other expenses,” Puguon said.
The 467 workers were given 25 kilos each of C-18 rice and free tooth extraction, blood typing/letting, nutritional status/blood pressure monitoring, acupuncture, massage and eye check-up/retraction, among others.#BenMosesEbreo/PIA-NuevaVizcaya