- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
Free rice, health services for Nueva Vizcaya workers
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – More than 467 employees of the provincial government here recently received free rice and health services during the recent general assembly.
Letty Puguon, president of the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Employees Association(NVPEA) said the rice assistance and health services were given during the organization’s general assembly.
The assembly was attended by Governor Ruth Padilla who encouraged the local government workers to give their best service for Novo Vizcayanos and assured her support for the development of the NVPEA.
“We are doing this to provide our members the opportunities for their health care and development and relief from other expenses,” Puguon said.
The 467 workers were given 25 kilos each of C-18 rice and free tooth extraction, blood typing/letting, nutritional status/blood pressure monitoring, acupuncture, massage and eye check-up/retraction, among others.#BenMosesEbreo/PIA-NuevaVizcaya