- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
- Meet Saniata 2017 1st Runner Up
- Population Office holds Complan workshop
- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
Nueva Vizcaya singing cop is PNP’s national champ
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – A policeman in the province recently bagged the national sining championship of the Philippine National Police(PNP).
Marvin Savatierra of the Nueva Vizcaya Police Provincial Office(NVPPO) was adjudged as the champion of the 2015 PNP Araw ng Kagitingan celebration national singing contest at Fisheries Mall in Quezon City last April 9.
Salvatierra represented the PNP Police Regional Office in Tuguegarao City in the national singing contest, participated by other PNP regional offices in the country.
“I am proud to represent our unit to this once in a lifetime opportunity,” he said.
Before his engagement in Quezon City, Salvatierra also bagged numerous awards during his participation to the provinces local singing events such as the “The Voice” through the 2013 Pagbiagan Festival of Solano town and 2014 Nueva Vizcaya Got Talent where he was awarded as champion and 2nd runner-up respectively.#BenMosesEbreo/PIA-NuevaVizcaya