- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
- Peoples Council created for effective and efficient governance
- Search for outstanding farmers to be launched
- Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
- Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
- DepEd prepares for CAVRAA 2018
- PHRMO gives new office guidelines and policies
- Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
- NV Police reports to CMP
- PCAO reports on 2017 accomplishments
- BIR demands back taxes from PLGU employees
Nueva Vizcaya singing cop is PNP’s national champ
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – A policeman in the province recently bagged the national sining championship of the Philippine National Police(PNP).
Marvin Savatierra of the Nueva Vizcaya Police Provincial Office(NVPPO) was adjudged as the champion of the 2015 PNP Araw ng Kagitingan celebration national singing contest at Fisheries Mall in Quezon City last April 9.
Salvatierra represented the PNP Police Regional Office in Tuguegarao City in the national singing contest, participated by other PNP regional offices in the country.
“I am proud to represent our unit to this once in a lifetime opportunity,” he said.
Before his engagement in Quezon City, Salvatierra also bagged numerous awards during his participation to the provinces local singing events such as the “The Voice” through the 2013 Pagbiagan Festival of Solano town and 2014 Nueva Vizcaya Got Talent where he was awarded as champion and 2nd runner-up respectively.#BenMosesEbreo/PIA-NuevaVizcaya