- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
Nueva Vizcaya singing cop is PNP’s national champ
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – A policeman in the province recently bagged the national sining championship of the Philippine National Police(PNP).
Marvin Savatierra of the Nueva Vizcaya Police Provincial Office(NVPPO) was adjudged as the champion of the 2015 PNP Araw ng Kagitingan celebration national singing contest at Fisheries Mall in Quezon City last April 9.
Salvatierra represented the PNP Police Regional Office in Tuguegarao City in the national singing contest, participated by other PNP regional offices in the country.
“I am proud to represent our unit to this once in a lifetime opportunity,” he said.
Before his engagement in Quezon City, Salvatierra also bagged numerous awards during his participation to the provinces local singing events such as the “The Voice” through the 2013 Pagbiagan Festival of Solano town and 2014 Nueva Vizcaya Got Talent where he was awarded as champion and 2nd runner-up respectively.#BenMosesEbreo/PIA-NuevaVizcaya