- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
Nueva Vizcaya PLGU to fund flood control, dredging, bridge repair projects
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – The provincial government here is expected to pour in funds for the implementation of various flood control projects, waterways dredging and construction and improvement of bridges in the province.
A total of P14.5 million fund has been recommended by the provincial government’s Local Finance Committee(LFC) for governor Ruth Padilla’s approval.
Evaliza Agamata, provincial disaster risk reduction management coordinator said this will be included in the budget of the Provincial Disaster Risk Reduction Management Office(PDRRMO) under the Local Expenditure Program(LEP) for 2015. The funding ill b sourced out from the Special Trust Fund(STF).
“This will further improve our disaster preparedness and mitigation programs against flashfloods and landslides,” she said.
The P14.5 million fund will cover the implementation of flood control projects along the Bambang town-barangay Salinas-baragay Pingkian Road in Kayapa town; Salinas-Tabla section in Bambang town; barangay Barat-barangay San Leonardo section in Bambang town and the barangay Comon-barangay Sta. Clara-barangay Canabuan road in Aritao town.
It will also fund the dredging of waterways along the Sta. Cruz rriver in Bambang town through the Barat-San Leonardo and Salinas sections’ the Bintawan creek in Villaverde town through the Calaoagan-Capiddigan section and the construction and improvement of bridges such as the Wangwang bridge in Ambaguio and the San Antonio bridge in Bambang town.#BenMosesEbreo/PIA-Nueva Pia Nueva Vizcaya