- PLGU prepares for IP month
- Infra and Tourism activities suspended
- Army-NPA clash leaves four dead
- SC closes EO 03 petition
- Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
- SN Aboitiz aides Nutrition Scholars
- Awarding of Municipal Development Assistance Fund
- CMP opens another project
- Awarding of cash incentive to CJ Gasmin, Taekwondo Gold Medalist in S. Korea
- Vizcayano bags gold in South Korea
- 2017 SGLG National Cross Posting Validation
- Ammungan Ti Barangay ken Probinsya
- NV goes to Alabang
- Tourism Week activities slated
- NV agencies alerted on bird flu
- PIHO and PNC plans for 2018
- Vizcaya rally’s help for Marawi war victims
- Forum on extractive transparency held
- Provincial ManCom meeting identifies concerns
- Miss Nueva Vizcaya wins Miss Tourism Universe
Nueva Vizcaya cops pass level of understanding check on PNP transformation program
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – Policemen here recently passed the assessment system aimed at rating their level of understanding on the agency’s Integrated Transformation Program(ITP).
Based on the recent assessment made by the Nueva Vizcaya Police Provincial Office(NVPPO) among the 15 municipal police stations and its 8 branches, most of the 23 teams fared good in their scores.
Police Chief Inspector Chavalier Iringan, quizmaster said the assessment dubbed ‘Salisal Ti Laing’ or Battle of the Brains gathered more than 80 policemen, divided into 23 competing teams.
The activity was witnessed by several members of the NVPPO’s Provincial Advisory Council(PAC).
The questions were classified into easy, difficult and those designed to break the tie among the competing teams with 1, 2 and 3 points respectively.
The competing teams were eliminated using set A and B questions where five finalists were drawn. The finalists were again put into the same process to bring out the best performer.
The NVPPO’s Investigation and Detective Management Branch emerged as the champion with the Bayombong Police Station(BPS) as first runner-up.
“We are very glad that most of our policemen fared well in the assessment scheme which aims to assess the level of understanding of our PNP Integrated Transformation Program,” said Police Supt. Reiner Medina, deputy police provincial director for administration.
He said the winner will represent the province in the regional assessment soon at the PNP regional office in Tuguegarao City. #BenMosesEbreo/PIA2-Nueva Vizcaya