- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
Nueva Vizcaya cops pass level of understanding check on PNP transformation program
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – Policemen here recently passed the assessment system aimed at rating their level of understanding on the agency’s Integrated Transformation Program(ITP).
Based on the recent assessment made by the Nueva Vizcaya Police Provincial Office(NVPPO) among the 15 municipal police stations and its 8 branches, most of the 23 teams fared good in their scores.
Police Chief Inspector Chavalier Iringan, quizmaster said the assessment dubbed ‘Salisal Ti Laing’ or Battle of the Brains gathered more than 80 policemen, divided into 23 competing teams.
The activity was witnessed by several members of the NVPPO’s Provincial Advisory Council(PAC).
The questions were classified into easy, difficult and those designed to break the tie among the competing teams with 1, 2 and 3 points respectively.
The competing teams were eliminated using set A and B questions where five finalists were drawn. The finalists were again put into the same process to bring out the best performer.
The NVPPO’s Investigation and Detective Management Branch emerged as the champion with the Bayombong Police Station(BPS) as first runner-up.
“We are very glad that most of our policemen fared well in the assessment scheme which aims to assess the level of understanding of our PNP Integrated Transformation Program,” said Police Supt. Reiner Medina, deputy police provincial director for administration.
He said the winner will represent the province in the regional assessment soon at the PNP regional office in Tuguegarao City. #BenMosesEbreo/PIA2-Nueva Vizcaya