- Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
- Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
- DepEd prepares for CAVRAA 2018
- PHRMO gives new office guidelines and policies
- Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
- NV Police reports to CMP
- PCAO reports on 2017 accomplishments
- BIR demands back taxes from PLGU employees
- Lions Club makes public apology over eye exam confusion
- PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
- “Lions” of Vizcaya receive recognition
- Wild food plants for wildlife
- SN Aboitiz to aid province more this 2018
- CMP, NIA sign MOA with Irrigators
- Abot-Palad and BNS receive aid from SN Aboitiz
- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
Nueva Vizcaya cops pass level of understanding check on PNP transformation program
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – Policemen here recently passed the assessment system aimed at rating their level of understanding on the agency’s Integrated Transformation Program(ITP).
Based on the recent assessment made by the Nueva Vizcaya Police Provincial Office(NVPPO) among the 15 municipal police stations and its 8 branches, most of the 23 teams fared good in their scores.
Police Chief Inspector Chavalier Iringan, quizmaster said the assessment dubbed ‘Salisal Ti Laing’ or Battle of the Brains gathered more than 80 policemen, divided into 23 competing teams.
The activity was witnessed by several members of the NVPPO’s Provincial Advisory Council(PAC).
The questions were classified into easy, difficult and those designed to break the tie among the competing teams with 1, 2 and 3 points respectively.
The competing teams were eliminated using set A and B questions where five finalists were drawn. The finalists were again put into the same process to bring out the best performer.
The NVPPO’s Investigation and Detective Management Branch emerged as the champion with the Bayombong Police Station(BPS) as first runner-up.
“We are very glad that most of our policemen fared well in the assessment scheme which aims to assess the level of understanding of our PNP Integrated Transformation Program,” said Police Supt. Reiner Medina, deputy police provincial director for administration.
He said the winner will represent the province in the regional assessment soon at the PNP regional office in Tuguegarao City. #BenMosesEbreo/PIA2-Nueva Vizcaya