- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
- Meet Saniata 2017 1st Runner Up
- Population Office holds Complan workshop
- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
Nueva Vizcaya cops pass level of understanding check on PNP transformation program
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – Policemen here recently passed the assessment system aimed at rating their level of understanding on the agency’s Integrated Transformation Program(ITP).
Based on the recent assessment made by the Nueva Vizcaya Police Provincial Office(NVPPO) among the 15 municipal police stations and its 8 branches, most of the 23 teams fared good in their scores.
Police Chief Inspector Chavalier Iringan, quizmaster said the assessment dubbed ‘Salisal Ti Laing’ or Battle of the Brains gathered more than 80 policemen, divided into 23 competing teams.
The activity was witnessed by several members of the NVPPO’s Provincial Advisory Council(PAC).
The questions were classified into easy, difficult and those designed to break the tie among the competing teams with 1, 2 and 3 points respectively.
The competing teams were eliminated using set A and B questions where five finalists were drawn. The finalists were again put into the same process to bring out the best performer.
The NVPPO’s Investigation and Detective Management Branch emerged as the champion with the Bayombong Police Station(BPS) as first runner-up.
“We are very glad that most of our policemen fared well in the assessment scheme which aims to assess the level of understanding of our PNP Integrated Transformation Program,” said Police Supt. Reiner Medina, deputy police provincial director for administration.
He said the winner will represent the province in the regional assessment soon at the PNP regional office in Tuguegarao City. #BenMosesEbreo/PIA2-Nueva Vizcaya