- PWD receives aid from DOLE
- Padillas push cultural preservation
- Provincial Agri-Fishery Day 2017
- NVSU Professor receives Presidential Award
- Another Vizcayano bags gold in Luzon Games
- PLGU zumba celebrates 3rd year
- Women’s club celebrates achievement day
- Nueva Vizcaya Zumba 3rd Anniversary
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to barangays
- PopCom R02 announces 2017 AHD film fest winners
- Vizcayano PWD wins in ASEAN games
- Vizcaya professor gets highest literature award
- NV-DepEd holds festival of talents
- 2nd Barangay Fiesta of Bantinan, Santa Fe
- Youth Summit held
- PNP holds health caravan
- Outstanding teachers awarded
- PSWDO gears for 2017 search of model entrep
- Election of young officials conducted
- Student leader training conducted
Nueva Vizcaya cops pass level of understanding check on PNP transformation program
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya (PIA) – Policemen here recently passed the assessment system aimed at rating their level of understanding on the agency’s Integrated Transformation Program(ITP).
Based on the recent assessment made by the Nueva Vizcaya Police Provincial Office(NVPPO) among the 15 municipal police stations and its 8 branches, most of the 23 teams fared good in their scores.
Police Chief Inspector Chavalier Iringan, quizmaster said the assessment dubbed ‘Salisal Ti Laing’ or Battle of the Brains gathered more than 80 policemen, divided into 23 competing teams.
The activity was witnessed by several members of the NVPPO’s Provincial Advisory Council(PAC).
The questions were classified into easy, difficult and those designed to break the tie among the competing teams with 1, 2 and 3 points respectively.
The competing teams were eliminated using set A and B questions where five finalists were drawn. The finalists were again put into the same process to bring out the best performer.
The NVPPO’s Investigation and Detective Management Branch emerged as the champion with the Bayombong Police Station(BPS) as first runner-up.
“We are very glad that most of our policemen fared well in the assessment scheme which aims to assess the level of understanding of our PNP Integrated Transformation Program,” said Police Supt. Reiner Medina, deputy police provincial director for administration.
He said the winner will represent the province in the regional assessment soon at the PNP regional office in Tuguegarao City. #BenMosesEbreo/PIA2-Nueva Vizcaya