- PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
- Wild food plants for wildlife
- SN Aboitiz to aid province more this 2018
- CMP, NIA sign MOA with Irrigators
- Abot-Palad and BNS receive aid from SN Aboitiz
- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
- Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
- N. Vizcaya bags 2nd year CROWN award
- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search for Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
Bangan Hill improvement foreseen
Held last April 12 at the Bangan Hill National Park, Bayombong headed by Mayor Ramon Cabuatan, Jr. celebrated a remarkable event of remembering the center town’s history.
”Since Bayombong is the capital town, indeed it is the symbol of Nueva Vizcaya,” this was a statement given by Cong. Carlos Padilla wherein projects and improvements in the town will be booming starting this year.
”Because whatever impression people may witness in Bayombong, it will reflect to the entire province,” Congressman Padilla added.
With that, as part of Bayombong’s improvements, Bangan Hill National Park which was declared as a National Shrine, will be the town’s tourism potential and one of the province’s next attraction.
Last year, Governor Ruth Raña Padilla had already allotted P1 million for the cementing of the Bangan Hill road which is annually walked through during Good Fridays. To accomplish the said improvisation, Governor Padilla announced that she will provide another P1 million for this year and another P1million for next year.
As an addition, Congressman Padilla announced that he will be providing funds for the construction of the Bangan Hill-Magsaysay road which will be used as the hill’s way of exit instead of going back from the entrance of the hill that will cause traffic.
Governor Padilla also mentioned to sculpt monuments to every Station of the Cross to attract more tourists and will be open not only during Good Fridays. The planned project will then be advertised and published to encourage many donors, whether individual or group for the Stations of the Cross improvements.
And as part of her commitment of her yearly visit to Bangan Hill during Holy Week, Governor Padilla pledged to give her personal funds which will come from her 1 month salary for the construction of the 13th Station of the Cross.
From that pledge announced by the Governor, Congressman Padilla, Vice Governor Epifanio Lambert Galima, Jr., Mayor Cabauatan and Board Member Victor Gines also pledged to give their 1 month salary for Bangan Hill’s Stations of the Cross with the contribution of the members of the Sangguniang Panlalawigan and the officials of Bayombong. #GP