- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
Nueva Vizcaya athletes get cash incentives
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – At least 140 athletes in this province yesterday received cash incentives from the provincial government for their good performance in the recent regional sports meet.
The athletes received from Governor Ruth Padilla P1,000.00 each as cash incentives in addition to the P500.00 each allowance before the sports meet.
The athletes represented the province during the Cagayan Valley Regional Athletic Association(CAVRAA) meet last month which was hosted by the province.
Nueva Vizcaya grabbed the championship crown besting other provinces and cities of Cagayan Valley region.
The cash incentives were sourced out from the grants and aids fund of Governor Padilla.#BenMosesEbreo