- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
- Meet Saniata 2017 1st Runner Up
- Population Office holds Complan workshop
- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
Nueva Vizcaya athletes get cash incentives
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – At least 140 athletes in this province yesterday received cash incentives from the provincial government for their good performance in the recent regional sports meet.
The athletes received from Governor Ruth Padilla P1,000.00 each as cash incentives in addition to the P500.00 each allowance before the sports meet.
The athletes represented the province during the Cagayan Valley Regional Athletic Association(CAVRAA) meet last month which was hosted by the province.
Nueva Vizcaya grabbed the championship crown besting other provinces and cities of Cagayan Valley region.
The cash incentives were sourced out from the grants and aids fund of Governor Padilla.#BenMosesEbreo