- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
Nueva Vizcaya athletes get cash incentives
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – At least 140 athletes in this province yesterday received cash incentives from the provincial government for their good performance in the recent regional sports meet.
The athletes received from Governor Ruth Padilla P1,000.00 each as cash incentives in addition to the P500.00 each allowance before the sports meet.
The athletes represented the province during the Cagayan Valley Regional Athletic Association(CAVRAA) meet last month which was hosted by the province.
Nueva Vizcaya grabbed the championship crown besting other provinces and cities of Cagayan Valley region.
The cash incentives were sourced out from the grants and aids fund of Governor Padilla.#BenMosesEbreo