- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
Nueva Vizcaya to venerate Earth Day
The provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya will be commemorating Earth Day on April 22 in participation the nationwide celebration after it was declared in 1990 by virtue of Presidential Decree No. 553.
In a memorandum issued by Provincial Administrator Maybelle Dumlao-Sevillena, it was stated that this year’s celebration which is the 45th International Earth Day has its theme “Earth Day Every Day, Everywhere for Everyone”.
Dumlao-Sevillena said the DENR, in partnership with the Earth Day Network Philippines, Inc., has come up with ways to engage various sectors and LGHUs to face the challenge facing more disasters all over the globe.
Nueva Vizcaya, she said, has registered various Earth Day-related activities aimed at increasing the level of awareness of the public on the best environmental practices that would lessen the impact of climate change.
The activities include a 30/50 km bike ride, a fun run/walk, zumba fitness for planet Earth, general assembly of solid waste service provider, launching of ESWM Program Phase II, and an Earth Day Fair.
Dumlao-Sevillena, proponent of the activity, said she has envisioned to involve all sectors in order to achieve its purpose.# gbb