- PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
- Wild food plants for wildlife
- SN Aboitiz to aid province more this 2018
- CMP, NIA sign MOA with Irrigators
- Abot-Palad and BNS receive aid from SN Aboitiz
- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
- Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
- N. Vizcaya bags 2nd year CROWN award
- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search for Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
Gov. Padilla awards P2.5 M for development projects
A total of P1.5 million was handed to Diadi Mayor Norma U. Miguel as part of the Municipal Development Assistance Fund (MDAF) which will be used for the construction of the town’s multi- gymnasium during a flag raising ceremony.
According to Governor Ruth Padilla, the said multi-purpose gymnasium will also serve as an evacuation center during calamities.
While another P1 million was also awarded to Bayombong Mayor Ramon Cabauatan Jr. for the development of the Bangan Hill road project during the same ceremony.
Bangan Hill is known to Vizcayanos as venue of the annually celebrated re-enactment of Christ’s crucifixion and is believed that the first mass in Bayombong was held at the foot of the hill.
According to Governor Ruth R. Padilla, Bangan Hill is planned to be developed not only for the annual commemoration of Christ’s passion during Lenten season but will also serve as one of tourist destination in the province.
Governor Padilla also added that developments include the improvement of view decks, placement of statue according to stations, a butterfly garden, and a life-size cross. # k r i z e l