- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
- Meet Saniata 2017 1st Runner Up
- Population Office holds Complan workshop
- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
Gov. Padilla awards P2.5 M for development projects
A total of P1.5 million was handed to Diadi Mayor Norma U. Miguel as part of the Municipal Development Assistance Fund (MDAF) which will be used for the construction of the town’s multi- gymnasium during a flag raising ceremony.
According to Governor Ruth Padilla, the said multi-purpose gymnasium will also serve as an evacuation center during calamities.
While another P1 million was also awarded to Bayombong Mayor Ramon Cabauatan Jr. for the development of the Bangan Hill road project during the same ceremony.
Bangan Hill is known to Vizcayanos as venue of the annually celebrated re-enactment of Christ’s crucifixion and is believed that the first mass in Bayombong was held at the foot of the hill.
According to Governor Ruth R. Padilla, Bangan Hill is planned to be developed not only for the annual commemoration of Christ’s passion during Lenten season but will also serve as one of tourist destination in the province.
Governor Padilla also added that developments include the improvement of view decks, placement of statue according to stations, a butterfly garden, and a life-size cross. # k r i z e l