- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
Gov. Padilla awards P2.5 M for development projects
A total of P1.5 million was handed to Diadi Mayor Norma U. Miguel as part of the Municipal Development Assistance Fund (MDAF) which will be used for the construction of the town’s multi- gymnasium during a flag raising ceremony.
According to Governor Ruth Padilla, the said multi-purpose gymnasium will also serve as an evacuation center during calamities.
While another P1 million was also awarded to Bayombong Mayor Ramon Cabauatan Jr. for the development of the Bangan Hill road project during the same ceremony.
Bangan Hill is known to Vizcayanos as venue of the annually celebrated re-enactment of Christ’s crucifixion and is believed that the first mass in Bayombong was held at the foot of the hill.
According to Governor Ruth R. Padilla, Bangan Hill is planned to be developed not only for the annual commemoration of Christ’s passion during Lenten season but will also serve as one of tourist destination in the province.
Governor Padilla also added that developments include the improvement of view decks, placement of statue according to stations, a butterfly garden, and a life-size cross. # k r i z e l