- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
Gov. Padilla awards P2.5 M for development projects
A total of P1.5 million was handed to Diadi Mayor Norma U. Miguel as part of the Municipal Development Assistance Fund (MDAF) which will be used for the construction of the town’s multi- gymnasium during a flag raising ceremony.
According to Governor Ruth Padilla, the said multi-purpose gymnasium will also serve as an evacuation center during calamities.
While another P1 million was also awarded to Bayombong Mayor Ramon Cabauatan Jr. for the development of the Bangan Hill road project during the same ceremony.
Bangan Hill is known to Vizcayanos as venue of the annually celebrated re-enactment of Christ’s crucifixion and is believed that the first mass in Bayombong was held at the foot of the hill.
According to Governor Ruth R. Padilla, Bangan Hill is planned to be developed not only for the annual commemoration of Christ’s passion during Lenten season but will also serve as one of tourist destination in the province.
Governor Padilla also added that developments include the improvement of view decks, placement of statue according to stations, a butterfly garden, and a life-size cross. # k r i z e l