- Youth Summit held
- PNP holds health caravan
- Outstanding teachers awarded
- PSWDO gears for 2017 search of model entrep
- Election of young officials conducted
- Student leader training conducted
- Galima leads dental mission
- Another Vizcaya beauty joins national search
- 2 centenarians receive incentives
- Nutrition action plan workshop held
- PLGU prepares for IP month
- Infra and Tourism activities suspended
- Army-NPA clash leaves four dead
- SC closes EO 03 petition
- Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
- SN Aboitiz aides Nutrition Scholars
- Awarding of Municipal Development Assistance Fund
- CMP opens another project
- Awarding of cash incentive to CJ Gasmin, Taekwondo Gold Medalist in S. Korea
- Vizcayano bags gold in South Korea
Gov. Padilla awards P2.5 M for development projects
A total of P1.5 million was handed to Diadi Mayor Norma U. Miguel as part of the Municipal Development Assistance Fund (MDAF) which will be used for the construction of the town’s multi- gymnasium during a flag raising ceremony.
According to Governor Ruth Padilla, the said multi-purpose gymnasium will also serve as an evacuation center during calamities.
While another P1 million was also awarded to Bayombong Mayor Ramon Cabauatan Jr. for the development of the Bangan Hill road project during the same ceremony.
Bangan Hill is known to Vizcayanos as venue of the annually celebrated re-enactment of Christ’s crucifixion and is believed that the first mass in Bayombong was held at the foot of the hill.
According to Governor Ruth R. Padilla, Bangan Hill is planned to be developed not only for the annual commemoration of Christ’s passion during Lenten season but will also serve as one of tourist destination in the province.
Governor Padilla also added that developments include the improvement of view decks, placement of statue according to stations, a butterfly garden, and a life-size cross. # k r i z e l