- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
- Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
- N. Vizcaya bags 2nd year CROWN award
- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search for Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
- PWD receives aid from DOLE
- Padillas push cultural preservation
- Provincial Agri-Fishery Day 2017
- NVSU Professor receives Presidential Award
- Another Vizcayano bags gold in Luzon Games
VG Galima calls for the protection of the family
Bayombong (March 20) – The Honorable Epifanio Lambert D. Galima, Jr., Vice Governor and Presiding Officer of the Sangguniang Panlalawigan, reiterated before the Barangay Congress for Good Governance the importance of the family in the success of government efforts to promote good governance and sustainable development.
The Vice Governor applauded the efforts of the Liga ng nga Barangay – Nueva Vizcaya Chapter in trying to learn new things and innovations towards excellence in good governance.
“Agyaman nak unay iti inkayo panag-atendar iti datoy madama nga Barangay Congress ket sapay kuma ta adu iti maadal tayo ditoy tapnu intayo nga maaramat dagiti arapaap tayo nga opisyales para kadaguiti Novo Vizcayano nga nangitalek kada tayo nu ayan na man iti ayan tayo itatta,” Galima said in his opening statement.
In his speech, he stressed the importance of the family being the basic social unit whose needs must be attended and whose welfare should always be promoted and considered. Accordingly, “maasapul kakabsat nga protektaan tayo iti pamilya. It being the basic social unit, we should do our best to promote its welfare and interest. It cannot be denied that the State is one in the goal to protect and promote the well-being of the Filipino family. This is evidenced, of course, by our Constitution when it laid as a policy to recognize the sanctity of family life and the duty to protect and strengthen the family as a basic autonomous social institution for civic efficiency.”
“Ammo tayo kakabsat nga napinpintas iti barangay tayo nu daguiti pamilya nga adda idiay barbarangay tayo ket mayat iti kasasaad da ket iti relasyon iti miembros da ket talaga met nga maipannakkel tayo. Isu garud nga ni Governor Ruth Padilla ket napanunot na nga agkaroon iti Search for Idol kong Pamilya ken Husay Vizcayano. Kasta garud ket sapaykuma ta intayo nga patunayan that indeed, we are working to promote and protect the welfare of the family,” Galima ended.