- PLGU prepares for IP month
- Infra and Tourism activities suspended
- Army-NPA clash leaves four dead
- SC closes EO 03 petition
- Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
- SN Aboitiz aides Nutrition Scholars
- Awarding of Municipal Development Assistance Fund
- CMP opens another project
- Awarding of cash incentive to CJ Gasmin, Taekwondo Gold Medalist in S. Korea
- Vizcayano bags gold in South Korea
- 2017 SGLG National Cross Posting Validation
- Ammungan Ti Barangay ken Probinsya
- NV goes to Alabang
- Tourism Week activities slated
- NV agencies alerted on bird flu
- PIHO and PNC plans for 2018
- Vizcaya rally’s help for Marawi war victims
- Forum on extractive transparency held
- Provincial ManCom meeting identifies concerns
- Miss Nueva Vizcaya wins Miss Tourism Universe
VG Galima calls for the protection of the family
Bayombong (March 20) – The Honorable Epifanio Lambert D. Galima, Jr., Vice Governor and Presiding Officer of the Sangguniang Panlalawigan, reiterated before the Barangay Congress for Good Governance the importance of the family in the success of government efforts to promote good governance and sustainable development.
The Vice Governor applauded the efforts of the Liga ng nga Barangay – Nueva Vizcaya Chapter in trying to learn new things and innovations towards excellence in good governance.
“Agyaman nak unay iti inkayo panag-atendar iti datoy madama nga Barangay Congress ket sapay kuma ta adu iti maadal tayo ditoy tapnu intayo nga maaramat dagiti arapaap tayo nga opisyales para kadaguiti Novo Vizcayano nga nangitalek kada tayo nu ayan na man iti ayan tayo itatta,” Galima said in his opening statement.
In his speech, he stressed the importance of the family being the basic social unit whose needs must be attended and whose welfare should always be promoted and considered. Accordingly, “maasapul kakabsat nga protektaan tayo iti pamilya. It being the basic social unit, we should do our best to promote its welfare and interest. It cannot be denied that the State is one in the goal to protect and promote the well-being of the Filipino family. This is evidenced, of course, by our Constitution when it laid as a policy to recognize the sanctity of family life and the duty to protect and strengthen the family as a basic autonomous social institution for civic efficiency.”
“Ammo tayo kakabsat nga napinpintas iti barangay tayo nu daguiti pamilya nga adda idiay barbarangay tayo ket mayat iti kasasaad da ket iti relasyon iti miembros da ket talaga met nga maipannakkel tayo. Isu garud nga ni Governor Ruth Padilla ket napanunot na nga agkaroon iti Search for Idol kong Pamilya ken Husay Vizcayano. Kasta garud ket sapaykuma ta intayo nga patunayan that indeed, we are working to promote and protect the welfare of the family,” Galima ended.