- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
- Peoples Council created for effective and efficient governance
- Search for outstanding farmers to be launched
- Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
- Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
- DepEd prepares for CAVRAA 2018
- PHRMO gives new office guidelines and policies
- Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
- NV Police reports to CMP
- PCAO reports on 2017 accomplishments
- BIR demands back taxes from PLGU employees
VG Galima calls for the protection of the family
Bayombong (March 20) – The Honorable Epifanio Lambert D. Galima, Jr., Vice Governor and Presiding Officer of the Sangguniang Panlalawigan, reiterated before the Barangay Congress for Good Governance the importance of the family in the success of government efforts to promote good governance and sustainable development.
The Vice Governor applauded the efforts of the Liga ng nga Barangay – Nueva Vizcaya Chapter in trying to learn new things and innovations towards excellence in good governance.
“Agyaman nak unay iti inkayo panag-atendar iti datoy madama nga Barangay Congress ket sapay kuma ta adu iti maadal tayo ditoy tapnu intayo nga maaramat dagiti arapaap tayo nga opisyales para kadaguiti Novo Vizcayano nga nangitalek kada tayo nu ayan na man iti ayan tayo itatta,” Galima said in his opening statement.
In his speech, he stressed the importance of the family being the basic social unit whose needs must be attended and whose welfare should always be promoted and considered. Accordingly, “maasapul kakabsat nga protektaan tayo iti pamilya. It being the basic social unit, we should do our best to promote its welfare and interest. It cannot be denied that the State is one in the goal to protect and promote the well-being of the Filipino family. This is evidenced, of course, by our Constitution when it laid as a policy to recognize the sanctity of family life and the duty to protect and strengthen the family as a basic autonomous social institution for civic efficiency.”
“Ammo tayo kakabsat nga napinpintas iti barangay tayo nu daguiti pamilya nga adda idiay barbarangay tayo ket mayat iti kasasaad da ket iti relasyon iti miembros da ket talaga met nga maipannakkel tayo. Isu garud nga ni Governor Ruth Padilla ket napanunot na nga agkaroon iti Search for Idol kong Pamilya ken Husay Vizcayano. Kasta garud ket sapaykuma ta intayo nga patunayan that indeed, we are working to promote and protect the welfare of the family,” Galima ended.