- Youth Summit held
- PNP holds health caravan
- Outstanding teachers awarded
- PSWDO gears for 2017 search of model entrep
- Election of young officials conducted
- Student leader training conducted
- Galima leads dental mission
- Another Vizcaya beauty joins national search
- 2 centenarians receive incentives
- Nutrition action plan workshop held
- PLGU prepares for IP month
- Infra and Tourism activities suspended
- Army-NPA clash leaves four dead
- SC closes EO 03 petition
- Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
- SN Aboitiz aides Nutrition Scholars
- Awarding of Municipal Development Assistance Fund
- CMP opens another project
- Awarding of cash incentive to CJ Gasmin, Taekwondo Gold Medalist in S. Korea
- Vizcayano bags gold in South Korea
PSEF teachers grateful for benefits
A certain Mary Jane G. Vicente was not able to control her emotions and broke-down in tears as she thanked Governor Ruth Padilla and Vice Governor Lambert Galima Jr. for the benefit she and her colleagues received on March 20 at the Governor’s office function room.
Miss Vicente is one of the 46 PSEF (provincial special education fund) teachers who received their LandBank ATM cards to avail their monthly salary from then on. Also given to the PSEF teachers were their Tax Identification Number and Philhealth cards, and Pagibig RTN. The salary of the teachers for the month of February is already deposited in their ATM cards.
Mr. Samuel R. Soliven, the OIC division superintendent of DepEd, is very grateful that the province is using the special education fund for teachers. He said that utilizing the volunteer teachers will add to their qualifications to become regular teachers.
“Because you worked so hard, you deserved these! Show that you are worthy of the trust given to you by the PLGU and DepEd,” Gov. Padilla said.
Vice Governor Galima also encouraged the teachers to grab the opportunity to apply and submit all the requirements for them to become regular teachers.
This is the second batch of PSEF teachers to receive such benefits after the 200 plus teachers who received the same March last year. PSEF teachers are detailed to the public schools in the province and receive honoraria from the provincial government. #bg