- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
- Meet Saniata 2017 1st Runner Up
- Population Office holds Complan workshop
- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
NV Rescue undergoes Training
Bayombong – Seventeen (17) members of the Disaster Rescue Team 933 of Nueva Vizcaya successfully surpassed all obstacles and tests in the recently conducted Urban Search and Rescue Training (USAR) held at Rescue Emergency Disaster Training Center in Pasig City held last March 9-18, 2015.
The 10-day training was held in response to the rapid urbanization and growing number of risks in the community. Participants were said to be knowledgeable in basic swimming and in their best shape after going through various agility tests.
Ms. Evaliza T. Agamata, Provincial Disaster and Risk Reduction Officer, said that the aforesaid training was intended to enhance the knowledge and develop competency among local responders in urban disaster preparedness and response.
The participants were introduced to the different principles of search and rescue operations including its effective administration. After which, they underwent skills enhancement in structural collapse rescue operations, structural engineering system, operational safety, tools, equipment and accessories, search and location techniques and structural triage and insarag markings.
Among the participants who satisfactorily passed the training were Ariben Ablang, Roberto Agustin, Arnold Guintalilib, Carmelo Andrada, Roumel Estimada, Keith Jandoc, April Sabinorio, Paul Dangilan, Ireneo Lagot, Moises Ramos, Raymund Zamora, Mariano Lucas, Roel Gurat, Rogelio Roy Dy, Avelino Felipe, Jr., Reynaldo Unato and Wilfredo Velayo. ###jeremy