- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
- Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
- N. Vizcaya bags 2nd year CROWN award
- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search for Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
- PWD receives aid from DOLE
- Padillas push cultural preservation
- Provincial Agri-Fishery Day 2017
- NVSU Professor receives Presidential Award
- Another Vizcayano bags gold in Luzon Games
NV Rescue undergoes Training
Bayombong – Seventeen (17) members of the Disaster Rescue Team 933 of Nueva Vizcaya successfully surpassed all obstacles and tests in the recently conducted Urban Search and Rescue Training (USAR) held at Rescue Emergency Disaster Training Center in Pasig City held last March 9-18, 2015.
The 10-day training was held in response to the rapid urbanization and growing number of risks in the community. Participants were said to be knowledgeable in basic swimming and in their best shape after going through various agility tests.
Ms. Evaliza T. Agamata, Provincial Disaster and Risk Reduction Officer, said that the aforesaid training was intended to enhance the knowledge and develop competency among local responders in urban disaster preparedness and response.
The participants were introduced to the different principles of search and rescue operations including its effective administration. After which, they underwent skills enhancement in structural collapse rescue operations, structural engineering system, operational safety, tools, equipment and accessories, search and location techniques and structural triage and insarag markings.
Among the participants who satisfactorily passed the training were Ariben Ablang, Roberto Agustin, Arnold Guintalilib, Carmelo Andrada, Roumel Estimada, Keith Jandoc, April Sabinorio, Paul Dangilan, Ireneo Lagot, Moises Ramos, Raymund Zamora, Mariano Lucas, Roel Gurat, Rogelio Roy Dy, Avelino Felipe, Jr., Reynaldo Unato and Wilfredo Velayo. ###jeremy