- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
NV Rescue undergoes Training
Bayombong – Seventeen (17) members of the Disaster Rescue Team 933 of Nueva Vizcaya successfully surpassed all obstacles and tests in the recently conducted Urban Search and Rescue Training (USAR) held at Rescue Emergency Disaster Training Center in Pasig City held last March 9-18, 2015.
The 10-day training was held in response to the rapid urbanization and growing number of risks in the community. Participants were said to be knowledgeable in basic swimming and in their best shape after going through various agility tests.
Ms. Evaliza T. Agamata, Provincial Disaster and Risk Reduction Officer, said that the aforesaid training was intended to enhance the knowledge and develop competency among local responders in urban disaster preparedness and response.
The participants were introduced to the different principles of search and rescue operations including its effective administration. After which, they underwent skills enhancement in structural collapse rescue operations, structural engineering system, operational safety, tools, equipment and accessories, search and location techniques and structural triage and insarag markings.
Among the participants who satisfactorily passed the training were Ariben Ablang, Roberto Agustin, Arnold Guintalilib, Carmelo Andrada, Roumel Estimada, Keith Jandoc, April Sabinorio, Paul Dangilan, Ireneo Lagot, Moises Ramos, Raymund Zamora, Mariano Lucas, Roel Gurat, Rogelio Roy Dy, Avelino Felipe, Jr., Reynaldo Unato and Wilfredo Velayo. ###jeremy