- PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
- Wild food plants for wildlife
- SN Aboitiz to aid province more this 2018
- CMP, NIA sign MOA with Irrigators
- Abot-Palad and BNS receive aid from SN Aboitiz
- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
- Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
- N. Vizcaya bags 2nd year CROWN award
- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search for Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
Vizcayanos set all time records in CAVRAA
The 2015 edition of the Cagayan Valley Regional Athletic Association (CAVRAA) Meet is indeed an event worth remembering for every Novo Vizcayano. Three local athletes set all time new record in five different categories in archery during the sports fest hosted by the province.
Frendel Dela Cruz of Bugkalot High School conquered the gold medal in the 40 meter category for boys. Significantly, Dela Cruz carved his name in the history books after hitting the mark and broke the all time record in the said event.
Meanwhile, Jabrey Asis of the Nueva Vizcaya General Comprehensive High School also marked his name in the 60 meter category after beating his counterparts from the rest of the region. Asis, won for himself a gold medal and the honor of holding the new record in the said event.
In the limelight is a standout from Nueva Vizcaya General Comprehensive High School who set an all new record in the 30 meter, 60 meter and fita events for girls. Vina Mae Tallase easily hit her targets with utmost confidence relying with her steady hand and sharp eyesight, thus, taking the way up the ladder after she outclassed every single archer from the rest of the region.
The entire province also saluted Tallase as she earned five gold medals and became the first athlete in the record of the CAVRAA to win the most number of gold medals in a single edition and the most medaled athlete in its entire history.