- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
Vizcayanos set all time records in CAVRAA
The 2015 edition of the Cagayan Valley Regional Athletic Association (CAVRAA) Meet is indeed an event worth remembering for every Novo Vizcayano. Three local athletes set all time new record in five different categories in archery during the sports fest hosted by the province.
Frendel Dela Cruz of Bugkalot High School conquered the gold medal in the 40 meter category for boys. Significantly, Dela Cruz carved his name in the history books after hitting the mark and broke the all time record in the said event.
Meanwhile, Jabrey Asis of the Nueva Vizcaya General Comprehensive High School also marked his name in the 60 meter category after beating his counterparts from the rest of the region. Asis, won for himself a gold medal and the honor of holding the new record in the said event.
In the limelight is a standout from Nueva Vizcaya General Comprehensive High School who set an all new record in the 30 meter, 60 meter and fita events for girls. Vina Mae Tallase easily hit her targets with utmost confidence relying with her steady hand and sharp eyesight, thus, taking the way up the ladder after she outclassed every single archer from the rest of the region.
The entire province also saluted Tallase as she earned five gold medals and became the first athlete in the record of the CAVRAA to win the most number of gold medals in a single edition and the most medaled athlete in its entire history.