- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
- Meet Saniata 2017 1st Runner Up
- Population Office holds Complan workshop
- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
Vizcayanos set all time records in CAVRAA
The 2015 edition of the Cagayan Valley Regional Athletic Association (CAVRAA) Meet is indeed an event worth remembering for every Novo Vizcayano. Three local athletes set all time new record in five different categories in archery during the sports fest hosted by the province.
Frendel Dela Cruz of Bugkalot High School conquered the gold medal in the 40 meter category for boys. Significantly, Dela Cruz carved his name in the history books after hitting the mark and broke the all time record in the said event.
Meanwhile, Jabrey Asis of the Nueva Vizcaya General Comprehensive High School also marked his name in the 60 meter category after beating his counterparts from the rest of the region. Asis, won for himself a gold medal and the honor of holding the new record in the said event.
In the limelight is a standout from Nueva Vizcaya General Comprehensive High School who set an all new record in the 30 meter, 60 meter and fita events for girls. Vina Mae Tallase easily hit her targets with utmost confidence relying with her steady hand and sharp eyesight, thus, taking the way up the ladder after she outclassed every single archer from the rest of the region.
The entire province also saluted Tallase as she earned five gold medals and became the first athlete in the record of the CAVRAA to win the most number of gold medals in a single edition and the most medaled athlete in its entire history.